03: What do you do when you, when.

Help, I accidentally made Koby braver than intended within these few chapters.

-

The bullets bounced back, because guns don't effect the rubber guy.

"YOU!"

"Luffy-San!"

"The straw hat boy..."

Koby literally felt his heart jumping out of his chest, nearly having forgotten about Luffy's Devil fruit. Loud laughter erupted from the straw hat, everyone else was shocked.

"What kind of human are you?!" Zoro exclaimed, as Luffy turned around to face him. "Hehe, I am..." dramatic pause. "The one who will become the Pirate King!"

He pulls out three katanas, "Look, which one is your treasured katana?" two looked like normal, standard katanas, while one was white.

"All three belong to me." Zoro said, the bean head finally untying the ropes. "Resisting the Marines here together with me will make you an outlaw! Or, maybe you want to die here?"

"Are you the Devil's son?" the green-head grins, "Forget it... rather than dying here, why don't I accede to your request and become a pirate!" he rubs his wrists, grabbing his swords.

"Accede? What a big word." Koby nearly said, but he didn't want to lose his head. (This guy seemed dangerous.)

"Yosh! I got a companion!" he raises his arms in victory, the crowd surrounding them absolutely terrified.

Until they thought, 'There's only like, three people, we can take them on,' pulled out swords, and no one landed a hit. Because green guy was there.

He then said something about how he's gonna be the "World's Greatest Swordsman" and how he'd kill Luffy if he intervened, but Koby barely paid attention. Because dang, he couldn't believe that the guy was still blocking all those swords, while having that speech. (He's gonna remember that threat.)

Then Luffy inputted his own lines, axe hand yells, and then all the Marine's get kicked into oblivion, probably having a flashback right now.

Marines are scared, everything is going through one eye and out the other. Or was the saying about the ears. The sailor boys probably said something, because the blonde man's edgy ass was like, "This is an order. Whoever just said that, get a gun and kill yourself!"

Everything was a massive blur once Morgan and Luffy started fighting.

The pirate was winning though, the pink-haired teen swearing he heard his name.

And then he gets a gun pointed at him.

"You idiot! I told you to wait!" guess who it was? Some helmet head. "If you want this guy to survive, then don't move! If-If anyone moves, I'll shoot!"

Koby looks at him, as if he was kidding. "You are?"

"I am!"

"Okay." he says, before sucker punching the blonde with his left fist. Luckily, even with such a weak punch, he dropped the gun. The pink-haired teen picked it up.

He messes with it for a few seconds, before a loud

BANG!

resounded through the area.

But the bullet missed the suit kid by a hair, "Dang." he didn't expect that, so shocked and terrified that he frothed at the mouth and passed out.

Nobody expected that. Nor did anybody expect that he'd jump twenty feet high after realizing he was holding a gun.