(18+) The Morning After (18+)

18+ ANOTHER SMUT WARNING. 18+

I wake up to see Christian asleep still. He's laid on his back, the sheet sits at the lowest point on his stomach possible to still be considered decent and I have a beautiful view. Its not just his looks that I'm attracted to, it's his humour, his ability to put me so at ease, the excitement in him when he geeks out over his favourite things, his kindness, he truly seems to be the whole package. It's still early but I feel wide awake and excited to see what happens next. Outside of the bedroom as well as inside.
I decide to give him a wake up call he'll never forget. He's fast asleep so I work as quietly as I can, tying his hands together as he had done with mine last night, his arms were already over his head making it fairly easy work. I tied them loosely with his tie so he'd be able to get out of that easily enough if he wanted to. He's beginning to stir so I slide my T-shirt off and drape it across his eyes just as he's opening them.

"Stay still. You know the safe word." I whisper before moving down the bed and finding him already hard. I slide my tongue down his shaft and he gasps, he arches slightly but stills quickly, trying to stay still. This is going to be fun, I'm going to drive him so wild that staying still won't be an option. With a grin, I grip the sides of his hips, holding him down as I make slow, leisurely licks up and down. His moans are turning me on and urging me faster but I hold back, teasing him and testing his strength to stay still.
A few more licks and he arches again with a loud moan.

"Oh god Laura, you're a goddess." His words send a jolt of lust through me, I love making him unravel and moan for me. I move both hands on to him whilst I slide his entire length into my mouth. I move faster and faster, manipulating him with my hands until I feel him close to cumming. He yanks his hands out of the restraints, throws my t shirt on the floor and grabs me, hauling me up the bed and onto my back.

"Too quick." He growls as his mouth crashed into mine. It feels like he's starving and he's devouring me. Bolts of excitement and lust are shooting through my uncontrollably, driving me wild. I was supposed to be doing this to him! I shudder as I feel his hand slide down and tease my clit slowly.

"Fuck" I gasp and arch under him, he jumps up and slides a condom on and is back before I have time to catch a breath, he intertwines his fingers with mine, holding my arms down to the bed as he drives into me deeply.

"Jesus Christ Christian." I moan loudly, he's so deep it almost hurts. Almost. He begins to move inside me, slowly but forcefully thrusting. Each one feeling like he's shattering my body into tiny pieces of lust. I've never gotten close from just penetration before but I can feel that familiar feeling building as he continues his rhythm.

"Fuck Laura, you feel so good." He whispers, running his teeth and tongue along my jaw, it's a move that rocks me over the edge, screaming his name.
As soon as I'm cumming, he speeds up and cums himself a few moments after.

"Good Morning to you too." Christian chuckled after a moment when he's caught his breath.

"Good Morning." I grin up at him. He's still laid on top of me, still inside me and I love the feel of him in me. He makes a move to remove himself but I lock my arms around his waist and hold him down onto me.
"Just wait a moment." I ask and he happily obliges.

"I'm taking you somewhere amazing this evening." Christian whispers in my ear before biting my ear. "I need a shower and so do you." He grins and stands up, pulling me with him and hoisting me over him shoulder, carrying me to the bathroom. I'm laughing and happy, perfectly content to let Christian do whatever he wants with me.