(18+) Edging (18+)

"Do you know what you do to me." I gasp as Christians lips slide down my throat.

"Tell me." He growls in my ear.

"I can't think." My brain is a mush and I can't focus on anything other than the sensations through my body, his lips on my throat and his hands on my body.

"Tell me what you want Laura."

"I want you. In me." I groan as he shifts, placing himself at my entrance. "Yes." I wait for him to push inside me but he doesn't. I squirm, trying to get closer but he holds away.

"Please Christian." I whine but he doesn't move, he's teasing me.

"Hold still." He groans as if he's testing his own patience and I decide to put his will power to the test.

"What if I don't." I smirk at him, sliding my hands down his back around around his ass, pulling him closer to me and wriggling at the same time.

"Woman, you are testing my resolve." He growled in my ear.

"Good." I whisper back, nipping his ear before trailing kisses down his throat, drawing my nails gently across his back, attempting to pull him closer to me.

He groans, grabs my wrists and pins them above my head.

"If you can't behave, I'll have to restrain you." He smirks at me and I'm torn between behaving and winding him up but decide to let him lead so I stay still.

"Good girl." He grins, "stay still." He lets go of my hands and takes his tie off, gently tying it around my eyes. I wait for a few seconds, he's still, hardly moving and holding himself at my entrance still. I desperately want to move but I try to stay still. He kisses me and I'm expecting him to tease me some more but without warning, he slams into me hard. I cry out in surprise and pleasure and he slowly withdraws, followed by another fast slam into me. Holy fucking shit, he's hitting exactly the right spot perfectly and it feels amazing!

He keeps a rhythm like this for a while until I feel myself building up to climax.
"Oh my god, I'm close." I gasp as he immediately stops.

"Not yet honey." I swallow my protest before it escapes, him calling me honey again is just perfection!

"Turn over." He rolls me over before I can move, putting my body where he wants it and I just let him to whatever he wants to me.
He slides inside me from behind but doesn't move, instead he begins to massage my shoulders and back, very slowly moving downwards. I manage to avoid moving until he begins massaging my ass and then I begin to squirm, desperate for more.
He chuckles, rewarding me with a few thrusts, getting me close and again stopping.
This time my protests escape and he growls in my ear.

"Only good girls get to cum. Stay still or I'll edge you all night." I gasp at his words, followed by a groan. I briefly wonder what it would be like to be edged all night by this stunning man but I'm too horny and desperate for release to push my luck so I stay still whilst he continues his massage, eventually moving his hand to my clit and allowing me to cum on his dick, screaming his name again.
This man is god!