🏹 ten

tossing around in his bed, jungwon placed both hand on his face before pulling them harshly down to plop them onto the soft matress

tossing around in his bed, jungwon placed both hand on his face before pulling them harshly down to plop them onto the soft matress. it was currently 3 am, and a good peaceful sleep seemed way far from coming to him anytime soon.

shit. he messed up really bad.

was it because of the coffee he had a few hours before? or was it because of a certain girl that seemed to be stuck in his head like glue to paper?

"i'll make sure to bring you something, since you're so kind to me and so patient when it comes to tutoring."

fuck. why did she have to smile so prettily when she said something so heart warming to him? he wants to kick her out of his mind and lock the only entrance for her to never comeback again so he can sleep peacefully.

jungwon is such a hopeless romantic, falling for the tiniest bit of attention even if the other person is just being friendly. pathetic if you ask him. but what can he say? recieving little to no attention from his parents is to blame, because now he was tossing around in his bed for hours while she rented his mind with her pretty smile and dolly face.

she looked so pretty all invested in her explanations about her favorite kpop groups after he asked her which groups are her ults during their break. she was so excited to finally speak about this and he seriously couldn't take his eyes off her.

and now he has to survive a whole week without her? he can't even get throughout the night with 4 hours of sleep, it's impossible that he's gonna make it for an entire week.

he just hopes his feelings will magically dissolve during this period.

he sat up straight, sliding his slippers on before walking towards his door and twisting the doorknob open. he carefully and slowly headed to the kitchen trying to not wake his parents up, considering they'll wake up in a few hours, planning to warm up a glass of milk to help him grasp the sleepiness that seemed to run away from his body.

he curses his hopeless romantic side for what's happening right now.

just as he opened the microwave and placed the cup inside, his eyes fell on a box of certain cookies, specifically his grandma's homemade cookies. specifically, his favorites. he thought about it for a second before nodding his head, closing the door of the microwave and letting the milk heat up before taking a smaller container from a drawer.

packing her some won't hurt, right?

jungwon took three and placed them inside the box, securing it with a pink lid and smiling at himself satisfied. now he just needs to write her a small note and they'll be good to go.

the long forgotten glass of milk was finally taken out of the microwave, bringing it to his lips and swallowing it in one go before quickly heading back to his room.

he turned the small lamp situated on his desk on, taking a post card his friend once gifted him and a pen before writing 'have a safe trip :)'.

the boy seriously hopes that this wouldn't seem like an indirect confession or something along those lines, because it's definitely not what he's going for. it's just a friend worrying that his friend will starve during her flight.

he genuinely hopes she'll like this though.

the sleep he chased so long finally kicked in, letting his lips open ajar as he yawned while placing a hand in front of his open wide mouth, jungwon threw his body onto the soft matress before fluttering his eyelids closed to drift to dreamland.

but of course, in his dreamland was there waiting for him non other than park haeun herself to fill up his mind with her unforgettable features and gentle personality.