🏹 fifteen

"oh my god i can't believe jungwon is getting a girlfriend! i need to meet this girl asap and invite her to a double date!" eunchae clapped her hands lightly in happiness hearing the news her boyfriend just delivered to her as soon as they sat dow...

"oh my god i can't believe jungwon is getting a girlfriend! i need to meet this girl asap and invite her to a double date!" eunchae clapped her hands lightly in happiness hearing the news her boyfriend just delivered to her as soon as they sat down at the round table of the coffee shop, letting a smile curve her lips which earned an embarassed grin from the said guy.

"well it's not like i'm getting a girlfriend soon, i just like her." the girl's grin faded away from her pink-ish lips as a pout replaced it instead, feeling disappointed by his correction to riki's sentence. she has known jungwon for two years now, and she has never seen him slightly interested in dating someone any time soon so hearing that a girl finally piqued his interested made her somewhat happy.

she can't lie about the fact that she questioned riki if he was gay at some point.

"i don't even know if she likes me back."

i would be lying if i said that jungwon was lowkey going crazy without her presence. it sounds weird considering they aren't even dating, but it's been only four days since she left and he has lost count of how many times he thought about her these past days.

and he can't lie about the fact that he fantasized about her while jerking o—

no, he needs to focus on what he was talking about with the girl seated across from him.

eunchae grabbed her fork and cut a piece of her chocolate cake, bringing it to her lips before munching on it while elaborating a plan to make these two date. riki told her she has an insane amount of rizz and that she makes jungwon extremely flustered whenever she's around him, so she needs to see him and this famous girl together.

"are you sure about that?" jungwon nodded his head certain of what he previously said, using the black straw poking from the plastic lid of his drink to mix the liquid around before placing the drinking tube between his lips.

"she told you she's interested in someone else?" the boy shook his head at riki's question, earning a snort from the said boy as the older's brows crashed. what's so funny about this? he simply told him haeun isn't interested in anyone at the moment.

well, it's not like they're that close for her to tell him anything like that anyway.

"bro, you should never assume a girl doesn't like you. girls are unpredictable. they're are, most of the time, making it look as if they don't like you even if they do. i thought eunchae hated me until she asked me to be her boyfriend." eunchae gasped audibly hearing the last sentence slip past her boyfriend's lips, placing a hand over her mouth flabbergasted before smacking his arm with the other.

"what do you mean?"

as the two began arguing in their little world, jungwon was distracted by his phone buzzing with a notification which made him immediately pick it up from the table and unlock it to answer. it was a message from haeun telling him that she'll be back tomorrow because something came up and she decided to fly back to korea earlier than expected.

a smile subconsciously curved his lips as he began rapidly typing an answer as to not make her wait. call him a simp, maybe he is, but he'll keep on using tutoring as an excuse to see her until he confirmed that she has feelings for him.

he feels like if he doesn't get a single sign that he has a potential chance with her any time soon he might go insane.

but just like riki said, girls are unpredictable. he shouldn't assume anything like he said, but sometimes he does feel like she hates him and is being nice because she's forced by her parents.

he needs answers, and he needs to find a way to get them as soon as possible, because she lives in his mind 24/7.

updating at the beach 😋 ( it's so boring save me rn )