Chapitre 18

(Y/N) Pov:

You were with Christoph and Berthold when you looked at the time, it was 6pm. Time flashed fast! You already told them who (B/F/N) was and why you were crying, it's just that what they said last time reminded you of what (B/F/N) told you in middle school so you got a bit sad, you're really worried about them. But anyways you should go back to your room if German Empire wants to see you.

-"Well guys it's time for me to go." You told them while standing up. They weren't very confident about that but still said goodbye to you. You got out of the soldiers's room and headed towards your room, at the other side, you guessed they really wanted to separate the differents classes. Even if you kinda just were given all the expensive stuff, you still got the point.

.

.

You were finally here, you had to cross all the building to arrive! When you approached the door of your room you heard someone inside. 'Did I mistaken the room?' you thought. No it was this one. You were confused so you knocked. You heard shuffling inside before the door opened. There, was Caroline, who looked at you with a confused face.

-"Miss/Mr (Y/N) why are you knocking on your own room?" You blushed a bit from embarassment.

-"Ah! I just heard someone inside so I knocked. I'm not used to consider this room as mine." You explained while rubbing your neck.

-"Oh, did I bother you while cleaning?" She said with a saddened look.

-"I should have told you before going into your room on my own. I'm sorry." You looked at her with a dumbfounded look, is she really apologizing for cleaning your room?

-"Don't apologize! It was very nice of you (even if it's your job), I shall even help you! You didn't finished, do you?" You told her while entering the room. She closed the door before running after you.

-"Oh no Sir/Miss! It's my job and duty to take care of you and your belongings."

-"Technically, the room is not mine so I should take care of it too." You said while looking around before spotting a bucket of water and a cloth. Where she stopped cleaning you assumed. Before you could bend to pick it, Caroline stopped you.

-"Please Sir/Miss you shouldn't really do that it's my job. I finished either way so do not worry about that." And before you could say anything she took everything and burst out of the room. 'I thought we were gonna spend time together.' You thought with a pout. You really wanted to know her more, at least persuade her to call you by your name.

'Will it be like this everytime?' You wondered. Last time she already ran out to make dinner. Dinner? You didn't even thank her for the meal! Now you don't know what to do. You goes into the bathroom to fix your hair while reminding you to not jump on tables when you have that outfit.

You go back into your room, you couldn't take a nap because German Empire could arrive and you look like a complete mess when you wake up. The only solution to entertain yourself is to read again, so you sat on the armchair and started reading a book. This time it was a geography book so it was very interesting. 'I don't know how much time I'll be here so I better know all the countries at the time.' You thought. You got in here because you passed out from exhaustion and even here you can't rest, so it's normal you can't go back before a long time.
You frowned. 'Is it just that? Will I go back if I rest?' Something tells you that no, it's not why. For now you'll consider Berthold's theory only. Even if it means you'll probably never wake up. Just...go with the flow. You focused back on your book...