Height pt2

"Dream, grab it for me." George said once again. This month he has constantly been needing drinks for the simple reason, Dream made George give him a kiss in return. Dream was tempted to help him out, but he wanted to be stubborn just to see what would happen.

"You're so short, just grow." Dream rolled his eyes and continued scrolling through his social medias, as George continued to struggle.

"I can't, idiot. Just grab it for me " George groaned, going on tiptoes to try and reach the cup, but still Dream didn't seem like he was going to help. Dream looked up and watched George try and reach it while holding back laughter.

"Fine." George said, lifting himself up onto the counter. Dream immediately got up and ran over to help him, which made George laugh.

"What's your problem?" George asked as Dream pulled him off the counter. Dream looked down at him and looked back up at the cups as if it was obvious.

"You can slip and fall and hurt yourself." Dream said, as if he was staying the obvious. George scoffed lightly with a smirk and pushed him away by the chest with his index finger.

"Okay, and your point?" George said, trying to reach the cups. Dream stood behind him and moved himself hand back down to tease him. George turned and looked up at Dream, knowing exactly what his plan was. He knew Dream wanted a kiss and Dream was aware.

"Well, I don't want you getting hurt." Dream said. George always thought Dream was overprotective, but he loved it. He loved how caring Dream was and how he did anything in his power to prevent George from getting hurt.

"It's not even high up, you're overreacting." George rolled his eyes and pointed at the counter and how short it was against him. Dream looked at it and then up at the cups before shaking his head in disapproval.

"Well, you can get the cups yourself. Then you won't have to pay me back." Dream was aware George remembered the kiss and knew he wanted a kiss, so he was going to act like he didn't care about the kiss to trick him into saying he wanted it, or at least hinting at it.

Of course, Dream needed to go through with it and went to walk off. He took about three steps before he felt George grab his wrist and pull him back to where he was standing, if not closer. George looked up at him and made eye contact, unexpectedly, neither of the broke it.

"No, I'll keep paying you." George kept his grip on Dream's hand as he waited for Dream to say something. Dream gently lowered George's hand and raised an eyebrow.

"Paying me for not doing my job?" Dream asked, wondering how it made sense, but George just shook his head and dismissed what Dream just asked about.

"Get a cup for me." George said, moving out the way so Dream could get it. He did it immediately with no questions or doubts, he grabbed one cup and placed them in front of George, who pointed to the cupboard again.

"Get me another." George said, dismissing the cup Dream had just given him. Dream was quite confused at this point, but still did it nonetheless.

"Why'd you get a second one, was the first one dirty? Dream asked, watching George push the cups back so he could sit on the counter. Dream out a hand either side of George and stepped closer, he didn't know why but he felt like he should. It was definitely convinent as George grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer.

"Because I want to make sure I get to kiss you." George said, pulling Dream a tiny bit closer so their faces were millimetres away. Dream looked at George's lips and didn't hesitate for another second before leaning into the kiss, letting George pull him closer by his shoulders.

Dream put a hand on George's waist and one behind George's head to pull him into the kiss even more, as if George wasn't doing that enough already. Of course, the kiss had to end eventually, which was unfortunate for both of them.

"Dream?" George asked, gently letting go of Dream's shoulders, instead dropping them down to his lap where he spun a bracelet around in his wrist for a moment.

"Yeah?" Dream lowered himself slightly to try and see George's facial expression but it wasn't needed as George looked at him and made eye contact with him.

"I want you to get me another cup." George simply said, looking up at the cupboard and then back down at Dream's eyes, just to quickly glace at his lips once more.

Dream did it again without any second thoughts. He handed George the cup and looked at him and watched him examine the cup. It didn't look like George was paying any interest in the cup, it looked like he was thinking about something.

"Instead of a kiss, can you be my... boyfriend?" George looked up at him and watched Dream's eyes light up, almost like a Christmas tree. He opened his mouth to say something but all that came out were stuttered sounds, but the smile on his face said it all.

"What about both?" Dream asked, trying to find any excuse to feel his lips press against George's once more. It was a feeling he'd never be able to get over, it was a sensational feeling and he was craving for it again, clearly George was too because he kept looking at his lips.

"Ask nicely." George teased, making Dream lightheartedly scoff while rolling his eyes. He smiled as he saw George try and homs back his, but obviously couldn't.

"Pretty please may I have both?" Dream asked obnoxiously putting his hands together while fake pouting, making George laugh and pull him forward by his shoulders again.

"Only because you asked nicely." He smiled before pressing his lips against Dream's. They both felt warm, they felt butterflies like never before. All this tense flirting was starting to add up and now it had finally been cut with a relationship and a kiss, with hopefully many more kisses to come.

1068 words

kinda rushed because i have been busy and this has been in the drafts for AGES.