𝟖-𝟐

“Suan, baby. Mommy and Daddy are very sorry for what we did to you and to your brothers. But please understand that it is for all of your sake.”

Oh, how heart wrenching if the twisted words aren't there crawling and slithering with a hiss of the venomous words. He will believe and forgive this woman for what a kid should do.

Dress in white, from head to toe. Face painted with various emotions, spilling something disgusting.

But no. He understands the most that this Woman is not their mother but a pair of ‘Scientist’ experimenting with them to their heart's content.

A common thing that the Government is hiding quietly, unreported from the outside world. A ‘legalized’ by the Government itself is a place for experimenting various things without any consideration if it's either animal or human.

As long as they are usable, they are passed to go hell.

His brother, not really a blood related brother, is the first person he met inside this hell and the first person who…

For an open minded person who lived 7 years underground, inside the white halls and needles stuck in his body every time. Emotions are unnecessary but his brother, not only taught him how to slowly decipher the mystery of feeling, betrayed him.

It was like this, the man's red crystalline eyes glowing in the dark sends unconscious shivers down Suan's spine.

He is neither scared or agaped by what he is seeing. Suan is not stupid for ‘believing what he is discerning’. The brother he is with is not in this world but to be fact is just a small glimpse of his imagination.

Suan immediately pushed hard the accelerator with his might with his foot, avoiding the unmoving man in the middle. Yet, before he passed through ‘it’ (?). The back of his truck were pulled up, the wheels fast circling in the air producing a soft z sound.

Again, as a modern civilized person who upholds frugality, he turned off the car engine.

What does Suan have to do? He just sat comfortably in the driver's seat and instantly loaded his rifle.

Unfortunately, his comfortable seconds didn't last long when he peeked through the windows with half of his upper body, tilting his gun in 75 degree motion. Pointing the red dot in his scope to the man.

Rifles are very necessary. Not only is it ‘warfare’, it can send hints that the riflemen that are hidden and lurking are very dangerous. Some use it because of its accuracy. Nevertheless, in terms of video games, this thing can be called the ‘devil rush’.

Suan, ready to pull the trigger, immediately fired down when he heard a begging noise.

Aghh, he wishes he can turn back time and enjoy the peace of the normal genre of this world. He is now standing a thin layer of ice, choosing to cease fire or continue firing until that man's body turns into a mashed potato like.

“I'm begging you, please help me.”

He can no longer see the drenched curly chocolate brown hair and the redness of the pale skin of the man, just the red crystalline irises of the man.

“Why should I?”

Compared to Sion's voice from teenage, Suan's mellow indistinct cold voice, not hiding the disparity gently reached to the man's ears.

“I… I won't hurt you, I promise. I just need help, that's all.”

Suan's institution says no, his clean eyebrows furrowed, thinking whether to believe this man or not. Helping in this life is no longer very good.

“Believing you is not good. Later when you sat beside me, you might stab me to death or push me out from my seat.”

“N-no! I… won't do that. I'm really scared.”

The fuck?

The visible flustered appearance made Suan curse. He hasn't met someone like this dude, a definition of gap moe that he cannot understand the most.

“Gentle put down the truck and get inside here.”

I can tell that he actually decided without thinking. Suan's mind completely went blank after noticing the truck's safe landing.

He went back sitting comfortably again to the driver's seat, waiting for that bastard to get inside and go.

What should he do? He doesn't know. What should he do to him? He doesn't know. What should he do next? He… forgot.

It was because of this man he forgot the third task he must complete for the sake of his safety and live a comfortable life despite of the undeads!

It bothers him.

A heavy sigh, heaved by the white hair youth. (Let's reminisce about our past. The things we have done that we want to bury it alive or may be burn ‘them’ alive. In short, life is truly a meaningless piece of shit.)

Closing his eyes for a moment, he heard a loud thud sound from the shotgun indicating that the door was closed with uncontrolled strength.

Counting to 30 seconds to open his eyes. However, even his eyes closed. He can feel a shadow that covers him up.

Slowly leaning to him. Suan can feel his hair stood up and the mixture of cold and oddly warm temperature that is leaning slowly towards him.

And then.

A tongue violently opened his mouth. Licking his lips, to the upper row of his teeth to the gums, sucking and tracing the pair of canine teeth and then…

This isn't a kiss for god's sake!

Suan pushed this bastard who already made a move before him. His head was pushed more to the man making the seemingly passionate french kiss turn into more lusciously 3 am breakfast.

He felt his limbs going soft, his heart burning into a frenzy of fire wanting for more ignition. Even though he was breathless, there is something that forcing him to correspond with the man's one sided eating.

The tongue roamed around from his mouth, his lips were occupied by the man's lips. Not forgetting biting and sucking, the course is now done!

“Damn! How sweet!”

There's a layer of mist in Suan's eyes, a tint of redness to his nose and a sliver of saliva connecting both of them.

The former weak like appearance of the man is longer to be seen. In lieu, it was more  like a fox bastard with red crystalline eyes filled with intense lust.

The fuck?!

He accepted him but what does this bastard repay? What a white eyed wolf? Ungrateful bastard!

“You–”

Before finishing his words, he was again eaten.