𝟒-𝟐

In the first floor of the Third year, 7 teenagers but 4 of them is the only one fighting for their life while protecting the two teenage girls who is frightened at the sight of those walking corpse.

Those girls that are trying their best not to squeal and scream being scared to what their eyes can see.

They saw the way those walking corpse eat their classmates, schoolmates and teachers alive and raw. They heard the loud howls of help but they can't help but to watch it helplessly.

God knows how they want to wake up from this nightmare but no matter how they tried, the guardian of their dreams hold them back. Nightmare is a nightmare but this one is the reality that they can never change.

Morpheus collabing with his brothers, Phobetor and Phantasus, creating a dead human with characteristics of an animal. Even though they are the guardians of dreams in greek mythology, their current state tells them of no return of waking up.

Lu Jin Yu covering her mouth tightly, not even let a small shriek of terror escape from her small mouth. Her throat dried up, feeling hungry and her own mental and physical health deteriorating.

They where powerless, the group of 7 that wants to survive unable to keep anymore. Only the four young man in disheveled state with blood splutters visible on their white uniform fighting for their lives.

"Yichen! Carry Eunha and grab Jin Yu. Look a safe place to hide. Haoran, help Yichen. Mingze and I will settle this and promise to follow you guys." with a begging tone and desperate pleading to their friends, Yize who is twin brother of Yichen didn't even looked back at them to smash the head of one of the zombies using a piece of metal from the broken chair.

"Are you crazy, Yize? We got out from our mother's womb at the same time so we are going back to our father's beer belly at the same time!" in dissatisfied expression, Yichen didn't even bother to care if his voice can attract groups of zombies. As long as his twin brother is with him, nothing really matters.

"F*ck! Yichen hurry up and obey your grandfather for a while. This Huài Dàn is really hard to beat. Imagine the eggs that needs to be crack using your imagination biceps!"

Mingze even has the guts to joke and curse while quickly shooing the 6 people to escape soon. Their quarrelling of course attract few numbers of zombies.

"Kyaaaaahhhhh!!! I don't want to die! Ey, kill them immediately!" Li Mei shriek in the middle of her own cry, fear overwhelmed her thus another group of zombies were attracted by her reactio.

That made the 7 people present to shiver in fear and started trembling. Mingze and Yize who a while ago fighting for life, lifelessly put down the metal bar they used as a weapon.

"Ah, we are really done for."

Lu Jin Yu's eyes started to redden, her eyes completely covered by tears as her cheeks were run through by thick drops of tears.

"The f*ck Li Mei! I even worship you and the gift you gave us for protecting you is your nuisance?! I haven't even been tasted meat!" (not literally meat, it means sex) Haoran who is has a same attitude as Mingze internally and externally gone crazy and started cursing.

"It's not my fault for all of you being incompetent. Just keep me safe and I'll call my daddy to give you reward!"

The six people that is with Li Mei now faced stiffened and gone cold. They where gone dumbfounded to what they are hearing.

Ah! This is really the definition of human. Hypocrites! They hide very well under their own mask and took it off!

They thought this Li Mei, the previous school flower is really pure to the point, believe or not, they even saved her even though she is not their classmate. Indeed pure their ass! Pure while lotus!

Meh, they are also blind for saving her. Beauty. Beauty is dangerous, quickly help them to look for a repellant!

They decided to give up so they just stay still while watching the girl of their dreams shouting at them. They also gave up tasting meat and let this huài dàn eat them alive. They should feel the greatness of privilege!

Howbeit, in the middle of accepting death. The zombies that circled them minutes ago one by one fell with spurting effects coming out from the unforseen holes that without warning showed up.

"Ah~ Recoil Reduction is quite good. No need to change or modify. Choosing subsonic ammo or pistol caliber carbines as silencer, its just same as going home to look for silencer. Just go with a spring ba!"

A fluffy white haired youth soon appeared. Like a loss puppy barking non stop how good is his toy is. In front of them is a small and petite boy with a height of 160cm and has a cold metallic gray eyes. He was thin and pale, almost to the point he has no blood, emphasizing the bloody red lips and the distinctive facial structure of mixed asian and west.

"The zombies is same as the other at third floor. They are the best target shooting experiment." he hummed in satisfied outcome.

They are all aware that the boy is talking at himself, touching the dead zombies' corpse lying at the ground using his own pale and white bare hands, exploring it at the same time spinning his gun to his other free hand.

"A kid." Yize broke the silence.

"How come a kid is here? This is not a middle school but senior high school!" Haoran quickly seconds.

Although Suan has a long and slender legs, his height is still small completely capturing the attention of those two fuckers muttering to their self about his height.

He almost drowned to his thoughts after completely solving the problem for the alternative silencer for his handgun. After all this is a airsoft pistol, a toy for him to enjoy. The second floor where the maintenance mister stays has a recoil reduction, a metal spring, so he took it and escape from this building not forgetting to look the gate so no zombies that is from inside can escape while fixing his Handgun airsoft pistol then he saw a group of zombies, perfect for his target shooting experiment.

"Yeah, a kid. This place is not safe anymore. W-wait! The kid just killed the zombies! He is not a kid!!" Yichen grabbed his own hair and pull it, waking himself that it might, again, another nightmare.

Suan cold, like a winter of devoid emotions, deeper than the Pacific ocean, gray eyes looked at them strangely.

"I'm not a kid."