𝟗-𝟏

Her tears wouldn't stop from streaming down from her doll-like amber eyes, sliding down to her pale yet rosy cheeks and landing to her sleeve, staining her already dirty sleeve. Her sobs were so coquettish in a childish manner that those people with ‘weak’ kinks will soften their attitude.

The former firmly, head strong and standing still Female Protagonist of this Mary Sue novel is now a crybaby and acting so innocent as if she was love deprived and seeking for one and care.

The growls of the zombies loitering around where they are hiding made them feel them so scared, vigilant and tell apart what's reality and dreams. No, it should be a nightmare.

Agnes pouted her pink cupid lips after intense crying. Hiccups quickly filled the quiet dilapidated room as she slowly wiped her own tears using the back of her hands very similar to a kid.

What happened? She just removed and put on another facade for the sake of her own survival.

Well, she's not innocent. Everyone hides something dark to their deepest part and she's one of those people. Taking advantage her face and her wit to survive.

“W-what shall we do? I'm... I'm scared! I wanna go home!”

The word wit seems to leave out from her body. Shouting out to her madness, she again attracted louder growls of zombies.

“XiaoYan, you better stop crying like a timid little bitch when we already know that you are the one who shoved A-Fei to the zombies!”

And, the former male lead who became eccentric after being hit on his neck by the female lead and now fed up to her cries shoved a piece of dirty crumpled paper to her mouth.

Agnes's actual attitude isn't like this. Because of the School where she admitted to is an Aristocrat school where golden spooned kids attending.

Ambitious, not in a negative way to use as a word that slowly became detached to its true colors of being righteous and greeding for desires. The former Agnes who saved some important person chose the path of no returning.

Her attitude. No. Her personality became like this because she was scared to death.

And shoving A-Fei? The stupid nerd that just holding them back is just a matter of survival. To be honest, it doesn't really matter. The morality of human is no longer here but the truth of what we are hiding. This place has a new regime where we must accept: “Survival of the Fittest”. The weaker will die and the strongest will rule.

Nonetheless, in a matter of convincing fact that even her can never be part of the strongest. Strange, but do not see this as a reverse effect on the plot of the story. Ambitious people will never survive, and she's one of those.

The room is a simple and small wooden house where gardening tools are storages in. You can see the ferocious zombies with their mouth open wide revealing sharp yellowish teeth as their green poisonous slimy mucus flow out through the gaps of the small room.

Hiccups after hiccups. Those sounds made the Male Lead  gnashed his teeth in frustration and madness, reasoning his self to what is the reason he saved the woman beside her. Still, brain cells seem to leave from his body after using and exhausting nonstop his own strength to fend off his and her safety resulting in someone who is innocent to die because of her selfishness to die.

His adoration towards her instantly fades away, not even a single respect will be shown after this. He might consider pushing her to hoards of zombies to escape.

Both people's morality left from their own bodies. Removing the principles of how humans must act. Really, the aftereffect of the apocalypse triggered the animalistic side of humanity, extinguishing their former sanity into a neuropathic who seeks to be saved.

“You better shut up or I'll throw you at those monsters.” Still gnashing his teeth, the male lead suppressed his desire to pull apart Agnes or really throw her instantly at those creepy looking monsters.

Living to her persona right now, Agnes eyes shock wide in disbelief then large drops of tears immediately fell from her red rimmed eyes. Her body starts shaking, convulsed because of fear.

She looks at the male lead. She can clearly see the veins protruding from his temple, evidence of his anger towards her.

She immediately grabs the cuffs of the male lead's uniform then aggressively shakes her head, eyes still raining with heavy tears. In that short amount of time, it completely soaked wet the pale rosy plump cheeks of her.

“N-no! A-Shen No!!! I SAID NO!”

Her high pitched voice made those zombies lie in low around their hiding place assured that their first food is hiding inside the small and weak wooden house.

Not until a loud sound of being hit ranged. Heavy thumps and unsteady breathing made the two people hiding inside the small wooden room half worried and also somehow feel relieved. Hearing murmurs that appear to be from humans made their heart feel at ease.

Agnes stops crying instantly, done to her acting of pleading and now changing to one that is undescribable to define personality. Unfortunately, it was witnessed by the male lead that is now feeling uncomfortable and disgusted of her being a whited sepulcher.

Catching sight of the zombies outside dying one by one thanks to someone. Agnes attitude towards the Male Lead is now very undeserving to narrate.

Her fierce and ugly side were clearly shown to Male Lead whenever peeking after from the gaps and seeing the one who was unsurely saving them.

“Wow, you really are a human deserving of being called an animal...”

The male lead, who is loved by the author, given with bountiful blessings now can't even understand the psychologic of the human mindset and their unwillingness to die... Paradoxically, their love to leeches in powerful people where they can reap benefits from.

It's not the end of his story.