𝟐-𝟏

Suan, was too stun to speak.

The feeling of his throat being dried up or his heart beating faster is not because of the late temptations and arousals that he bottled up inside his body and buried it very well... But the sight of the scattered human organs and the spilled blood everywhere painting the floors and walls to black-red color.

No painter can able to paint, visualize such gore scene. The amount of efforts so for it, to be able to narrate the horrifying scene of death...

Gulped.

The skin of his body tightened¹, the cold sweats that suddenly slid down from his forehead and the sound of bells, more accurately the Church bell that they call knell- the bell of death- ringing to his ear deafingly.

The loud growling sound and the copious smell of a rotten corpse made his stomach upside down, wanting to threw up the cheap chiffon cake that he bought at the convenience store near at his house as his breakfast.

He can feel the presence that anyone will cry as the goosebumps will took over their body behind his back.

Standing still as he was, he isn't scared, but he was afraid to die again. For the second time, he was overwhelmed, to be able to pursue his dreams collecting the love of his life... Why should he be drown to this so called fear.

He wishes to remove his Amygdala. This thing that causes him to feel unwanted and not really needed emotions.

Before he think straight, his body suddenly move, turning, twisting then run towards the so-easy-and-also-hard to describe appearance, the thick book in his hand smashed the head of the walking corpse.

Every smashes means something, holding firmly to this new life that he was blessed upon. The thick book that breaks the skull of the being; the way he lets the book kiss that head, full of murderous intent, his blood thirstiness leaking.

With a thud, the body fell, lifeless again. It should be like that. Doesn't move.

Coldness enveloped every corner of his eyes, staring at blood soaked-No, the blood that should be color of red were dark green and has unpleasant smell.

His book.

The book that is filled with every informations of guns and artilleries were now smell bad. The natural smell of gun powdered were now covered by the undescribable scent.

He took care of it very well, cleaning it everyday. Every page that should be stained yellow were still white and new but now, green.

Glancing towards the corpse of a man that for the second time become a corpse again, blood leaked from it's shattered head similar to a broken egg shell. The peeled skin revealing underneath empty hollow, evident of meat eating insects existence.

What's with this cliché novel? The writer both write a dragon and a bird at the same time² didn't forget to put a lot of novels as it was just your typical Mary Sue novel that those stupid, ignorant and also delusional teenagers loves to read.

At first, this type of book was everyone's line of taste but as soon their brains open up, it became a very cringe plot with full of holes and almost- why must the Author tag it as slice of life? The characters are too overpowered to compare that it's like the way those normal people live.

How far the genre suddenly changed into a horror/thriller? The typical that averts all of a sudden to a thrilling and bloody... Those teenagers that are reading this book right now must be crying.

The story that was supposedly to be like this: The Female lead (which Suan forgot that Mary Sue's name so he will just call her FL) saved the owner of the most Prestigious School giving her a opportunity to attend and have an education here, St. Ives. Because as a unique beauty from somewhere-where-only-she-and-the-author-came-from, her not native beauty attracted the male gods in this school hence forwarding to the plot full of... Very cliche and typical... 'I choose the male lead instead the second lead'. That's all, you guys think about what Suan is describing as he is not a big talker.

To a Zombie Apocalypse? He was no newbie in this field, he was a big fan of action and horrors, also fantasy entertainments.

Taking a peep to the bloody stained window, creating a translucent red color like a clear ruby, the sunshine that also falls didn't escape from creating a weird light color to the floor.

Ah, he was thankful that he brought a Handgun airsoft pistol that he modified a morning ago, for convenience, he made sure that the airsoft won't need again and again usage of gas.

Its just that the accuracy and attack might not be the same to the first hit, nonetheless, the bullet is made of heavy 440c stainless steel (one of the samples pf 440c stainless is scissors and surgical steels) , the hardness is satisfying for Suan although over tempering can cause decline corrosion resistance.

Against his will, he doesn't have and choice but to leave the book. The number of stainless steel bullets that he made and brought is enough for him to save himself until his home.

He doesn't lack in knowledge when it comes to self defense, if ever his analysis gone wrong (his bullets get wasted because of his calculation). He can use the metal ruler in his bag as his alternative weapon.

Gosh! His brain! Remove his amygdala and replace it with another frontal lobe!

He gently put down the blood soaked book and pick the things inside his bag. His bag that is full of un-educational supplies looks somewhat empty.

In a loud click! He cocked the gun after reloading it full. The handgun airsoft pistol is very similar to a real one but the weight is more lighter. In addition it's durability that you can smack it to someone's head can make them unconscious.

Thanks to his few modifications besides using it with no refill the gas again and again after every shot, the magazine of his airsoft pistol can hold 20-25.

'Gun maniac'. Suan's illegal guns dealer give him a title that describe him even though it was not actually accurate. He is very obsessed to every fire arms but he still can say that its not to that point.

Before the first Zombie Flood happen on this school, Suan immediately went down from the third floor to the first in a swift and in a very quiet manner that cannot trigger the roaming walking dead, growling to the corridors looking for a food.

St. Ives Academy is a big area. The building of 3rd year are located at the south east, very corner of the gate, the gate that is positioned in North is a always open steel door.

His priority right now is to escape here and go home.