𝟔-𝟏

In some aspects, he is cunning, attentive and knowledgeable but mostly, he is easy to deceive and sometimes very oblivious.

Seeing the quiet and empty house that only the darkness occupied the silent living room almost to pin drop, he breath in relief.

Suan's family in this world, like him, is also bland. Calling him edgy because of his lack of socializing and at most hiding inside his bunker and room. Another problem is his IQ due to being transmigrated in this world.

His mother working to a Clothing Business as a Manager, Father that is working as a Financial advisor, Eldest brother that long away ran away from home, second elder brother that working as a civil service and third elder brother who is staying at the dorm because of his university.

His family's held no harm to him, they just staying away from him because of his peculiarities that ain't normal for a kid 'till his teens.

They are distant to him but that didn't stop Suan seeing that his parents sometimes care.

Albeit he doesn't care. Suan really doesn't care. He was already fulfilled. If ever he died, he must bury all his babies with him 10 feet under ground, hugging inside the coffin all his love.

This house is safe, the house has an iron gate and the rest three walls are 6 feet tall and 2 feet thick, guaranteeing his safety.

Suan decided to stay here, after all, his goal is just to go home. He can just go outside if he need necessities and supplies for his living.

Guessing that network or signals aren't available, the electricity that is necessary for this household to operate... He need solar panels, solar lights, generators, wires, some electrical tape and so on.

Let's do the electric first because he can't cook without electricity. Perks of being a family that is in average class, in terms of appliances, they buy very convenient one and also the most problematic one.

Going down from the first floor, from the basement to the oxygen filled bunker to retrieve some things.

With a black turtle neck that reaches below of his chin, and a wide hoodie that he tuck the helm to his black cargo. His feet that not into combat shoes that were now replaced with Sock-Fit Sneakers; Rick Owens Adidas mid-calf sock sneaker because it was the most convenient shoes for him to wear.

He no fashionista in here, the clothes sure makes him feel comfy and free to move unlike the stupid white short sleeve white collar shirt and a black trousers pants- his very own uniform that stained with varies of green color.

Glad that the house were empty but... His mood, however, not good. Overthinking that the parents might be in danger or now zombies, made his organ swell.

 Overthinking that the parents might be in danger or now zombies, made his organ swell

Suan chooses VFC H&K 416A5 Rifle (a/n: see photo above to see the gun ₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚). A licensed airsoft that he bought during its release. The cons of it being weak sound is prons to Suan. Very powerful, great ROF and accuracy, all-metal internals, great rail system, aluminium upper and lower receiver and nice and heavy in his hands.

Picatinny handguard fits perfectly in his hands! To be even more impressive, this is one of those airsoft rifles equipped with front and rear flip-up sights and a retractable crane stock which makes it incredibly versatile on the airsoft field.

It comes with a 320-round high-capacity magazine and has several cool features also with a clean but solid build and tremendous power.

The physiological and psychological state of being awoken of sense organs stimulated to a point of perception in short his arousal because of guns made a small tent to his pants.

This is not seldom to happen to tell you the truth, whenever he discover some cons of a gun that can use to advantages and some cool features that it made more awesome, this cause him to have a short erection.

As he doesn't have any time to fix his little peepee and it soon, of course, wilt.

Gah, how shameless.

He took a lot of rounds of magazine and stuff it to his black duffel bag. He also made sure that he didn't forget to bring a lot of bags, fold it and put it inside. In case of another goal added to his list, he brought his tools.

Thanks to internet, he learned a lot. A 16 years old gun addict who advance 2 years early admmition to 3rd year of senior high, a sometimes edgy teenager who doesn't care about the cliche-ness and the sudden turn of events.

As long as he live and stay breathing inside this house, he can guarantee that he can see what will happen next like some sort of Evolution that can trigger another tag of this world.

Granting powers or awakening to some people or animals making them extraordinary and the plants undergoing gene mutation and also evolve. Something like that.

Yeah, that.

As Suan is a local here he knows the nearest Handyman and big supermarket yet he look for a map and trace some escape route if he gone busted.

Glancing at the digital alarm clock. Suan clicked his tongue, trace every corner and shape of his own teeth before deciding to sit and take a rest.

He can't drink water from the faucet but he can drink the stock of gallon of mineral waters inside perhaps the second thoughts that the water may also corrupted with the zombie virus.

He should plan first. It was already night, the quiet moon light that instead giving them the assurance to rest instead give them shivers that any minute, the grim reaper will accompany them.

The advantages of Zombies in night is they are blind but that didn't means that they don't have any disadvantages like their agility double or triple or their hearing and smell being sensitive. They can only see blurry figures when daylight but that didn't mean that you are safe either.

Zombies in night are more active rather than in daylight. If you have any thoughts of 'Ah, zombies when night are blind so we can use it as our advantage.'

Suan wanted to be cautious. When push comes to shove, he decided to live, right? He don't take things for granted and go with the flow.

He has a firm in his decision. So no set back.

Ready to battle, Suan stood up, gather his courage and went out.