𝟑-𝟏

Suan or the previous Passerby no. 2 with no any given name and details has a few lines that were a big help so for the story to progress efficiently.

The commentors before the book went published, he was describe akin to the chess master. Plotting everything using his words without passerby's intention. It wasn't deliberate however, he was almost mistaken as the villain.

They are about to forgot that this is just a Mary Sue novel for dreamy teenagers who loves out of this world love story. With no full of worries except the hindrance of the pursuers and the Family.

I'm not saying that Suan should be the protagonist in that story, it's just, it was obvious that the 'Chase me Male Gods!'- Suan didn't choose to follow his lines, maybe it cause butterfly effect turning to a sudden change of genre.

It was sunny and also cloudy, good weather to go picnics, play bike in a grassy open mountain and lie down under the sun and also good weather to run havoc.

He randomly pulled the white see through curtains and roll it to the end of the metal ruler.

The airsoft pistol in his hand as his left index finger in the trigger, ready to raise it and pull it if ever something jumps to him.

He wasn't sure if there is a survivor. Remembering himself playing the violin a while ago while a tragic occurrence is happening, this phenomenon that is 'normal' inside the book and 'abnormal' to experience in real life.

Again with this bird and dragon. He doesn't have any plans beside escaping from this place to go home.

Call him a liar but he doesn't particularly feel anything about what is happening right now, normal response and reaction were painted all over him.

The big problem is, besides the gate is in north and the building where he is right now is at the south east side, he didn't brought a silencer. The Handgun airsoft pistol's loud bang (not so loud compared to real gun) it can gain unwanted attention.

If he look or create alternative silencer such as damp cloth and a metal with a hole inside, the efficiency of the bullet hitting its target will decrease. Accuracy is not the problem but the speed and attack.

(⦾ Imagine the first circle line as the metal with a hole inside and the second circle is a cloth. The very middle empty circle is where the bullet exit.)

A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth, with his nimble move running like an air to the halls. Luckily, no hoard of zombies roaming around instead a individual.

He didn't used the airsoft pistol but the ruler. He made a handle cover so he can reverse grip it safely attacking directly the zombies' head.

The corpse, of course, is hard. But after being bathed under the sun and soaked in the air... Corpse are corpse, it may be hard but it will never be sturdy.

He remembered the rotten girl best friend of her, telling her about some her rotten books which is those BLs that mostly the theme are about modern apocalypse.

Thanks to her, Suan's brain is filled with those disgusting wet sounds and papapa all day long that time. Crazy, but he was interested to the strategic thinking and managing of the leads in that book of the apocalypse even though some of the setting is different.

After sensing that no zombies are roaming, he lessen the speed of his walk, like he was randomly having a leisurely walk, enjoying the joys of the crows above the blue sky.

The sight were breathtaking. The white haired young man that has an eyes of cold metallic gray, head is full of hard to said thoughts. His no-blood skin that sink under the rays of the sun, his small and slender build attracting deep thoughts.

He was walking casually, bag on his back, a gun on his left hand and a bloody metal ruler to his right hand. His long legs that strides are not fast nor also not slow, it was in a right speed.

If echoes can show a picture, the outside sky that has a scares of fluffy cloud illuminating to his orbs, clean and clear yet cold and empty.

The cold and white fingers, hands that firmly holding the weapons turning more whiter to the knuckles of youth, emphasizing more the blue, violet and green vessels.

Quiet, similar to it always be. The existence of the students that went in here can never go out again. Their journey of life ended here and the death of rope gripped their necks tightly, only leaving a unimaginable gruesome death, tainting more their never clean sins and proof of life.

But in the eyes of Suan, this might be another proclamation from the Creator of this world- you should now your place, act what I wanted you to act.

Before another graphs of his own words corrupt his brain. A loud growl suddenly showed up in front of him, it was more lively and active than the other zombies he killed but there is no difference of ranking. This zombie is just a normal zombie and it is normally acting to its rank.

To begin with, the zombie he killed is also in normal rank however the difference is that the strength is limited because they aren't spared to be blessed revolution.

Staggering, Suan who step back because of shock glanced at the Zombie. He immediately took posture of self defense not forgetting to aim the metal ruler to the zombie. He hasn't attack yet, he was preparing one.

Sensing the bit of killing intent that leaked from the cold metallic gray eyes, the zombie immediately leaped towards him with mouth open wide showing the disgusting sets of rotten teeth, transparent green slimy mucus flowing down. The long dirty fingernails of the zombie, by looking at it contains virus that one scratch can make you their family.

Ah, his endorphin who creates the stimulus for pleasure or seeking thrills similar to a factory mass produce a product. He was no professional to this kind of aspect but feeling his heart beating loudly that he almost hear it, he can't stop and want to pounce it.

Yet, he suddenly stopped. His airsoft pistol that he hasn't used haven't tested yet. And this thing in front of him is the best testing product.

Suan fixed his posture in a fast speed, aimed directly at the zombie who is running towards him crazily that recognized him as a tasty delicacy worth tasting for.

The zombie running with a straight phase. Without any hesitation, Suan pulled the trigger as he felt the warm temperature from the handgun. The bullet that straightly flew out from the rim leaving only a blurry view and a smell of rich gas.

The bullet that is made of 440c steel with no experience of declination of corrosion resistance directly hit the bullseye!

Again, with a Thud but a louder one. The zombie was KO'ed. The green blood leaked from the very middle of its forehead where a 4mm hole is. A fishy and hard to describe smell clogged Suan's nose.