𝟏𝟏-𝟏

Nucleus.

In our body, by housing the cell's genome, the nucleus serves both as the repository of genetic information and as the cell's control center— Because of Nucleus that are commonly found in their head so they act as the cell's brain by telling it what to do, how to grow, and when to reproduce— Zombies’ only thing that is very worthy of them is the Nucleus that commands them to what must they do, how to grow, and reproduce by relying to their animal instinct and hunt Humans.

How can we identify Nucleus worth? It depends on atomic number or protons, neutron number and the mass number but strangely speaking— instead of checking how positive the nucleus are by positively charged alphas bouncing, identifying Nucleus worth by how much positive energy they charged at the alpha that reacts to different ranges of colors that represents each levels. The darker, the weaker and The lighter the more cells and alphas are enhanced that can help you evolve.

Its size can vary from a fist of a newborn baby to half the size of a human brain. The more evolved it was, the lighter and the bigger the nucleus.

To be honest, this was just his speculation based on his twice attending junior highschool's gaining knowledge. It's a hypothesis or a theory that needs proper more understanding or related topics that can connect this ‘claim’ of Suan.

So far, what Suan hunted are still blooming weak evolved zombies.

As for the red eyed wolf sitting next to him, he disregarded the decision of him kicking the dude out after realizing something. Although, he needs more affirmation to guarantee the quick judgment towards him.

The 16 year old Senior High School student named Suan who is driving a truck which is filled with various necessities and washed Crystal Nucleus was lamenting because of unknown reasons.

Is this the feeling of bringing a man to his home when he, himself, doesn't understand the true meaning of having a romantic partner? It feels like there is something that is clogging your throat, blocking your second oxygen pathway and shakes you to the very corner to overthink.

“Méiguī, are you mad? Bah, you're so short tempered that it really makes me want to taste you again.” To who knows what this son's name is.

For how long can Suan control his temper? Just not to really kick this man out from his easy to steal brand new truck?

“I advise you to shut up or else I might decide to push you out here and make you and your big family have a first ever meet up.” His dull silver eyes staring straight on the road as he maneuvered the truck to enter the subdivision where he lives.

Before that, he makes sure that the tuck's lights are off and slows down his speed to lessen the sound of the engine.

“Oh, Méiguī, so cold~”

Ptui. If looks could kill then this man beside him, sitting with arms hugging himself as if really feeling the coldness of Suan, will surely die or even minced to a thousand pieces of meat.

The other man, with a face grinning and a foxy attitude, can't cope up with Suan's always cutting his sense of teasing the young man.

“Méiguī~ Why won't you ask my name? You really hurt my heart. Owie! Haha!”

Suan didn't rotate his head to see what the other person's expression was. Just hearing the tone is enough that he was just playing around.

“What can your name do to help me pack up supplies? Even the person who is questioning me that why I'm not asking his name is enough that a baggage has come.”

The red eyed wolf's smile gets wider as he raises both of his hands, calming the young man: “Okay, okay, relax. I'm 6– Zeke. Yes, my name is Zeke, Méiguī. Remember your husband's name.”

Suan stomped on the brakes with a hard foot press hearing the word husband that flowed out naturally to that red eyed wolf's mouth. It was… he doesn't know what to react but as a 16 year old that will soon turn 17, he does not agree to this kind of one sided relationship— Or, it's just his mess up thinking?

Thankfully, the place where Suan stopped is an inconspicuous place that didn't attract zombies or else the remaining 74 camos will never be enough for just this one certain person. One turn and they will arrive at Suan's home, very happy.

“Suan.”

Suan has no interest in talking to him. One may have misunderstood that he was treating him with his bad personality when they will have to rely on each other to survive? No man is an island they say. Nevertheless, trusting a living being to take care of each other for the sake of one's survival is not recommended at all when a person…

“That's a wide meaning name for a pretty you. In Chinese, Suan (算) means calculate or calculating and in German, it means Silent and is Individualistic, Determined, Pioneering, Bold, Athletic, Independent, Active, Self-confident, Action oriented, pioneer, natural leader, independent, strong willed, positive, energetic, enterprising, enthusiastic, brave and innovative. As for Mayalaman origin, it means ‘Heavenly’, which is true to how heavenly you are that I can't help but to define myself as a dirty slave of the Heavenly.” Zeke's voice can indicate that he was still in his middle of prime youth.

What the heck? Suan's social battery is really depleted. Almost a negative hundred that his sanity was being pulled away from him then there's this weird voices/ consciousness that murmuring him to find a dark place where he can be very comfortable and to wrap himself in a comfy and warm comforter.

Lights off, lying in the bed with his babies. Counting every bullet he has and identifying them in the dark. With a mind of no need to care about everything, be who you are in that safe place.

A/n: All those brain shits are half false and true (but mostly, well yeah, true.)