chapter five

Maven's Pov
When I wake up i turn to face Frankie's side of the bed but it's empty with a pillow places there making me frown abit. My sides are killing me when i try to wake up. I'm about to get off the bed when the door opens revealing Frankie in her grey sweats and a white shirt. "Stay, brought us breakfast,"she says making me chuckle at the emphasis on us because she knows how much i eat. The curtains are still drawn so there's little light into the room. "I feel like shit,"i say and she chuckles at the face I'm making. "It's still early you can eat and go back to bed,"she says but i don't want to.

She woke up earlier than me just to make me breakfast because of my own doing. I know i shouldn't be drinking but i don't listen. "It wasn't Marlowe's fault,"i say but she's already shushing me with pancakes. When we found out i had hemochromatosis that had advanced she was so freaked out because i was pregnant with Arlo and she'd get it too just like i apparently got it from my mom's faulty gene. But unlike Arlo who can treat it before because we know that she'll get it, i can't. She puts on the same reality show she had on yesterday and i weirdly find it interesting.

There's an uncensored steamy scene and that's all it takes to snake my hand under the blanket and find my way to her crotch rubbing up and down with my eyes still glued to the TV. She hums in response and i take that as a lead to snake my arm in her sweatpants and pull her hard member out, stroking up and down slowly and when i hear her soft groans i fasten my pace Abit. When she's near her climax i position myself between her legs taking her in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down while s still stroking. "Damn baby you're mouth feels so good around me,"she says with her fingers in my hair trying to control my movement.

She thrusts roughly in my mouth making my eyes tear but i don't care. I want to pleasure her. She pushes me away from her abruptly before she can release in my mouth. "I want you to ride daddy,"she says in a dominant tone which turns me on even more and i don't hesitate to get on top of her with my already wet core ready to take her in. I insert her member in and take her in slowly until she's fully in. Her hands find her way to my breasts and controls me by gripping them firmly. "Fuck this feels so good,"i say getting lost in how the sensation of her big member in me feels.

She frees my bouncing breasts from the the up and down movement and grabs my hips and pulls me hard and deep on her as she thrusts up and fills me with her hot cum the same time my walls tighten around her making my legs shake when she doesn't stop, tightening her grip on my hips. But i get off her squirting all over her torso which makes her smirk grow even wider as i fall to the bed on the space next to her.

"Is it bad that i want to taste you right now,"

"i don't think so,"

"good then sit on my face,"

"but i-"

"when i tell you to sit on my face,i want you to sit on my face. Is that clear?"she asks sternly and i get because of how hot that was. I move up slowly until i feel her hot breath on my exposed core, holding on to the dashboard for support. I feel her tongue on my sensitive nub as she licks it's up and down swirling around it. "Yes baby just like that,"i moan as she spanks my butt before squeezing it. She licks and sucks at the same time making my moans grow even louder. She fasten her pace and i ride her face to my orgasm feeling my toes curl as she continues. When i get off her she's smiling so widely like a child who just got candy.

"You taste so fucking good i can eat you all day,"she says sitting up and bringing her lips close to me for a kiss and i kiss her back, tasting myself all over her mouth. "Sundays are officially my best days,"i say making her chuckle at how random that was. "Do you wanna shower together?" I ask getting off the bed. "Actually you go, if i get in there with you you won't be able to walk when I'm done,"she says and i want to give a sucky remark but i know she means it. Once i get out of the shower i dry my hair before going back to Frankie to tell her she can shower and find her on the phone. I wait for her to finish frowning at the last bit.