Road trip

Chase sat in the front seat of his car. He flexed his fingers on the drivers wheel. Chase had brown hair. He had glowing green eyes. You could barley see his green eyes because of the glare in his big brown glasses. He wore a blue Te-shirt that was stuck under his brown leathery belt with a sliver buckle. He had blue jeans with a pocket on both sides. He wore lime green flip flops. The car was grumbling, Waiting for his right foot to push down on the rubber petal. Chase waited. He was parked in the driveway of Eve's house. Ron sat in next to him. Ron had Flaming red hair. Ron seemed to be the same boy in Harry potter. That made Chase laugh in his mind. Ron didn't seem to care. He had bright blue eyes. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt. He was wearing black pants and blue high tops that made him a inch taller. Sitting in the back seat was Bella. Chase didn't say anything but in his mind he kinda liked her. She had long brown hair the was in two braids. She had long eye lashes and big round green eyes. She wore a neon orange Te-shirt that had a cute baby bear on it. She had jean shorts. She wore neon orange climbing shoes. Bella sighed. "When is she gonna be hear?" Asked Bella rolling her eyes. Bella's back pack sat on her knee's. Ron only brought a small pack with a water jug, Boots, some food and his high tech Camera. Chase had brought his black back pack and a silver knife to cut up food. Then a rolling noise hit his ears. He looked out Ron's window and at a moving person. It was Eve. She had long black hair that moved fast while she trotted. She had big brown eyes and wore a hot pink shirt with a smiley face on it. She wore long grey leggings with one pocket on the right side. She had sliver shiny high heels that made her a foot taller. Ron stared straight at her. His eyes were wide as he watched her walk down the driveway pulling her bag. It was on wheels. When she walked closer you could see that she had hot pink lip stick and eyeliner. Bella bit her lip hard. She tried to hold back her laughter. She snorted. Ron didn't notice. Chase licked his teeth and tried to be quiet. You could totally tell what was going on. Ron liked her. At least Chase didn't do that with Bella. OK, Maybe once. She walked up to the large van and rapped hard on the window with her knuckles. She pointed toward the trunk. Chase looked up on to the ceiling where buttons hung. He raised his hand up and used his pointer finger to press a large round black one. He pressed down hard on the rubber button. He felt the car lurch as the trunk opened slowly. It raised until it clinked at the top. There was a bunch of space because nobody had huge bags. She moved to the back and leaned down to pick up the roller bag. She pulled it up but then dropped it. She had long lanky arms but she was not that strong. She leaned down once again and picked up the bright yellow suit case. It wobbled in her arms then it rolled on its side and dropped back down next to the trunk. on without asking opened the door next to him. It made a clinking noise and it swung open. He stepped out. He walked toward Eve. Eve turned toward him. She stepped back. Ron swung his arms down and picked the bag up. It seemed to be too easy for him. He winked at her quickly then dropped the bag into the trunk. The car lowered then bounced back up. Ron rubbed his hands together. He spun around on his shoes with a squeak and marched toward the middle down. He grasped the door handle and yanked it open. The door swung open. Eve grinned. Her pale skin turned red as she blushed. She walked past him. Ron lifted his hands up and rubbed his nose. He had brown freckles all over his checks. They looked bold as he blushed. Eve stepped into the car. She leaned down so that her fore head would not hit the car ceiling. She ducked in then walked to the back seat. Ron slide the door back into place. He turned toward the open front door. He walked around the open door and ducked into the car.

Chase turned the wheel on a sharp right turn. Bella was reading a book. Her head was down as her eyes darted along the page. Chase couldn't see what she was reading. To cut through the silence Ron said,

"What you reading Bella?" Bella looked up from her book and stared at Ron.

"Book on black bears." Bella said quickly then looked down to her book.

Ron nodded then stared straight forward. Eve was looking like she was going to be car sick. She looked at her feet then through the window then at her feet then through the window. Her pale skin looked a bit green. Chase looked down at the road through the window. Barley any cars were on the road. They were very close to the woods. Ron leaned toward his window and looked at the sky above. Swirling black clouds floated quietly through the sky.

"Looks like a storm." Said Ron.