Control

"You need to learn how to Control your power. What was your feeling when you started to, Uh," Said Chase but Ron butted in.

"Fly." Ron said raising his eye brows.

Chase nodded. Bella rolled her eyes. She was sitting on the ceiling in the living room.

"What was the feeling when you started flying?" Asked Chase.

"Anxious." She said Flat out remembering the day.

Chase nodded. Eve was looking through Chase's refrigerator.

"Try to feel the same way." Said Chase.
Bella nodded and licked her lips.

She thought for a moment then suddenly fell. Her eyes widened as she fell. She twisted around letting her arms reach out. She closed her eyes tightly as she fell. Chase closed his eyes and reached his hands out. Ron blinked and she stopped. Dead on. Right in the middle of the air. She paused then opened her eyes. She was frozen in air. She blinked then turned her head to look at Chase and Ron. Eve pulled her head out from the Refrigerator and looked at them. Chase looked at his out struck hands. Bella raised her eye brows high. Chase licked his top lip and slowly moved his hands. He twirled his wrists and Bella turned up right so her feet were facing the floor. Chase pulled his hands down to his sides and straightened his fingers. Bella fell once again but this time wasn't flailing around anymore. She landed softly on her feet with a small thud.

"OK, I'm on the floor. How do I get back up?" She asked.

"You want to be back up?" Asked Ron shrugging.

"Do the same thing." Said Eve looking back into the Refrigerator.

Bella hesitated. She jumped into the air and started to fly up. She kicked her legs and started to swim through the air like water. She slowly swam toward the floor and placed her hands on the carpet and pushed herself up from the floor with her arms and let her feet hit the ceiling which then she kicked hard and flew towards the floor. She reached her arms out but....

She landed on her shoulder and fell to the ground on her side.

"I'll have to work on that." Bella said.

Ron was texting. His thumbs were moving so fast over the keys that it was a fast moving blur. Eve was chewing on a lays chip and a small bag of the chips was in her left hands. Chase watched Ron weirdly. Bella was bouncing off the walls. Literally. She was swimming through the air and kicking off the walls. Ron looked up from his phone. They were in the living room again.
Ron turned his phone around and he showed the screen to Chase.

"Look, We should totally go here." Said Ron eying the screen.

"Where?" Asked Chase.

"Its this cool place in Ohio. Its kinda like a fair but better. Girls, Food, Girls, Rides, Girls, Acrobatic girls, Girls." Said Ron.

"Are you kidding me? This is for children." Said Chase.

"Still, There are Girls." Said Ron grinning. Bella rolled her eyes and sighed. Eve grunted.

"I'm not going. This is for little kids. See, It even says kids 6 and under are free. Said Bella who was floating upside down. The top of her head was resting on Chases shoulder. Ron rolled his eyes. He ran at the door. More like a blur ran at the door. Ron was going so fast Chase's hair blew back, Eve's chips flew out of her hands and Bella hit the back wall. Ron didn't seem to care. The door flew open and the blur flew the opening. This all happened in 4 seconds. The blur came back in 6 seconds just as they were picking up the lays chips that were all over the floor. The chips flew everywhere, Eve tripped, Chase fell backward hard on the living room carpet and Bella did a back flip through the air. Ron stood there with a bag of pop corn In his right hand and a few cuts of paper in the other hand.

"I got a few phone numbers. Popcorn?" Asked Ron holding it up to Bella. Chase grumbled and stuck his hand out and the Popcorn bag floated out of his hand and up into the air Gracefully. It shook a bit and a few pieces fell to the floor. Chase grinned and the Popcorn bag flipped over and thousands of Popcorn pieces fell on top of his head. A bunch got caught in his flaming red hair. Ron smiled sarcastically. Then he snorted and a piece of yellow Popcorn came out of his nose. Pieces of bright buttery Popcorn was all over the floor and Ron. Chase smiled and winked. Eve choked on some laughter and Bella snorted in a funny way.

Chase walked back into the room with a glass of water that he was sipping out of. Ron was putting his last piece of Popcorn on top of his big Popcorn tower. Of course he had built it in 10 seconds. Bella was holding on to Eve's hands and flying so Eve was dangling above the ground. Chase took one last sip from his cup and bent his arm back and let his fingers let go of the side of the cup. Chase didn't even stick out his arms. The glass flew slowly down to the ground until it rested on its side on the carpet. The water was pulled out of the cup and floated through the air slowly.

"How on earth did you do that?" Asked Bella dropping Eve. Eve hit the ground on her back but she jumped back up quickly. Chase turned his head to look at the floating tube of water.

"I just thought about it." Said Chase grinning.

"So you can control water just by thinking it." Said Ron not looking at them and slowly dropping the last piece of Popcorn on top of the tower and stepping back. Chase blinked and the water floated above his head slowly. It swished around above his head and he blinked again. The water swirled around, Knotting itself around itself. It rolled in front of his face and rolled around itself until it tightened. It started to squeeze and shake until it blew up. It blew up into a million little water droplets that showered them. Ron ran out of the way in half a second. Bella did a flip in the water grinning and letting herself get wet. Chase closed his eyes and the water stopped falling a flew up into the air. The clear drops flew around them. Chase smiled and the water sped up. Bella raised his eye brows and winked watching the water. It spun around the in a vortex. Eve who had been covering her face with her hands, slowly pulled her hands away from her face and looked at the beautiful sight. She smiled and snorted. Bella flew down next to Chase and let her feet touch the floor. She lifted up her right arm and put it on Chase's shoulder.

"Beautiful." Said Bella watching the water the water spin around them. 

Chase walked into the kitchen. Ron was licking another Popsicle. Eve was steaming water in a glass and Bella was practicing diving through air.

"I've finished testing." He said grinning.

"Really?" Said Eve.

"Fantastic." Said Ron rolling his eyes.