Chase

"I can't believe we didn't get any bear photos!" Said Chase.

His fingers were rapped his i phone.

"I know!" Said a girls voice from the phone.

It was Bella. Chase sat in his roller chair. His legs were crossed. He sat right in front of his work bench. His sliver laptop sat right in front of him. The screen was bright blue with a few words typed on it. He opened his mouth and yawned. He had spent all night searching for new woods to head into. A large white mug sat next to the laptop. Warm coffee swirled around in the mug while 4 white marsh mello's bobbed up and down in it.

"Don't sweat it Chase." Said Bella.

"Did you see Ron and Eve." Said Bella changing the topic.

"I know! Ron looked head over heals." Said Chase.

Bella laughed over the phone.

"How is your readings on that Sprite thing?" Said Chase.

"I checked all over Nasa video cam. They found one rather large one. I think the Sprite happened while we were in the woods. Remember that burning smell and those red coals we found." Said Bella.

"Cool." Said Chase.

Chase looked over at the coffee mug. Her lifted his right hand off his phone and reached for his mug. His thumb was reached out toward the left and his other 4 fingers reached out toward the right. His arm moved toward the mug. The white hand was facing him. The mug moved. It moved about a inch forward. Chase pulled his arm back quickly. He looked at the mug.

"Hello? Chase?" Said Bella from the Phone.

"I got to go." Said Chase quietly.

His left thumb pressed down on the phone screen. He dropped his phone. It fell down toward the floor and hit the stone.
"Clink."

Chase looked down at his fingers.

"Whoa."