Storm [Short]

Chase rolled himself with his covers. Eve hand a sleeping mask on. It was bright pink and and the words,

"Go tell Dad."

Bella's face was pressed on her pillow.

Ron's snores entered the tent. Finally Eve's chest lifted and fell as she gulped down breathes while she slept. Bella took heavy breathes. Chase snorted in sleep. A large roll of thunder hit the sky. Gray clouds rolled through the sky. A large crack hit the wind and carried it far. The crack came with a large bolt of yellow glowing line of lightning. It cracked through the purple glowing sky. It traveled very fast and headed for the metal bars of the tent. The lightning hit the tent setting the blue plastic on fire. The lightning traveled down the bars until it hit the dirt making a large roar. Ron snorted and Bella rolled over. Chase twitched his nose. Eve had big rubber black ear plugs so she slept on. It spread out along the bottom of the tent. Fire circled around the tent. Hot glowing red coals were spread inside and outside of the tent. Ron snorted loudly then smacked his lips together. The tent light up. Burning light enter the wind making it bigger. The orange flame flew up high and danced along the sky. There was a huge crack of thunder and then there was a bright line. More lightning. It hit right next to the tent sending a shower of red sparks all over the tent. A large black red coal and flew right through the blue flap. It rolled over the tent floor, And bumped into Bella's arm. There was a huge roar of thunder. The grey clouds swirls together. There was a huge crack of lightning. It didn't reach the ground. A noise entered the forest. It was a kind of howl. It was super loud. Chase groaned. Eve flipped over. Bella snorted and wiggled her knees. Ron snored louder and blinked his open then closed them.

"Shut up Ron!" Yelled Chase in his sleep.

"What?" Said Ron in his sleep.

"Shut up!" Yelled Eve not in her sleep.