Ron

Ron's hands dug through a large bin full of things. His fingers picked up tons of items. A gift his aunts daughter gave him, A flash light, Quite a few clothes, Rappers, A blue Te-shirt, His brown leathery wallet, A cracked phone, A bright red phone case, A glass bottle, A hair brush, A bunch of pins and a large pen with purple ink.

"Where is it?" Said Ron out loud.

He bent up from the bin. He looked around his house. Weirdly it was neat and tidy. Sure a book was lying on the floor and a baseball was next to the kitchen chair but it was clean. He lifted up his left arm and ran his fingers through his flaming red hair. Finally a thought entered his mind. It pushed the other thought of his Camera out of mind. The trip seemed to go by fast. He thought to himself. He shrugged. He heard a small buzz. It was his phone in his pocket. It was vibrating in his pocket. He used his right arm and reached it into his pocket. His fingers grabbed his phone and he yanked it out of his pocket. The phone screen was glowing white and had black letters on it.

Call from:

Bella

Ron used his thumb and pressed down on the bright green button the was on the screen.

"Hello?" Said Ron into the phone.

"OK, Ron get over here now." Said Bella from the phone.

"OK, Be there in a sec." Said Ron raising his eye brows.

He heard a beep from the phone. Bella hung up. Ron looked up from his phone and looked at the door. He trotted over to the door. He reached his right arm out with his phone still in his hand. He felt bis fingers touch the cold door nob. He twisted it and the wooden door swung open. He stepped out into the gray sky. A large storm cloud floated above his head. He ran over his driveway. His shoes clinked on the black stone. Finally his feet hit the white sidewalk. It made a kind of scratching noise.

BELLA'S VIEW

Bella dropped the phone from the air. It fell to the floor with a clunk. She looked down from the ceiling.

"Ding Dong." It was the door bell.

"What?" She said out loud.

Ron's voice came from the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah." Said Bella rolling her eyes.

She saw the wooden door swing open.

"Ron, we have a big problem."