Don't get all steamed up

Chase gasped with fear. Bella took a step back dropping the shot. Ron gulped. The monster roared. It grabbed Ron and pulled in into the air. It grabbed Bella as well. She screamed. Chase turned around. He tripped. CRUNCH! The monster stepped on Chase's leg.

"CHASE!" Yelled Bella.

There was a rustle in the bushes as Eve popped out. Chase, Bella and Ron didn't notice. Eve's eyes widened with fear. Bella turned her head and saw Eve.

"EVE HELP! GET THE SHOT!" She screamed to her.

Chase turned his head just enough to see Eve. Blood started to come out from the foot of the monster.

"EVE GET IT!" Screamed Ron.

But Eve seemed glued to the spot shaking. It didn't look like she was shaking with fear. She was twitching. Her head started to shake. Her hands started to shake faster. Her knees wobbled. The street lamps started to flicker. On and Off. Suddenly the light flickered out. Every light around them. The light from Chase's watch, The light from Bella's phone and Ron's Flaming red hair seemed to tone down. Steam and smoke started to flair from Eve's hands.

"WHATS GOING ON?" Yelled Ron.

"Its her system. Its heating up." Spluttered Chase from pain.

All of them watched Eve. Even the monster.

"Gget awway frrom thhemm." Spat Eve.

"Whats wrong with her voice?" Asked Bella.

"The heat, It must be messing up her vocal cords." Sighed Chase.

Suddenly smoke swirled around her like a tornado. It became more and more gray. It twisted faster and faster. The tornado swirled faster until it became a darker gray. It started to get harder to breathe. They couldn't see Eve any more. Then there was a red flash in the shape of Eve.

BOOM!