Popular

"Whats going on?" Asked Ron entering the room from the sound of snapping.

People was crowding Bella in a small group. White flashes of cameras was everywhere! Bella suddenly jumped and landed on the ceiling like spider man. The voices stared to talk faster. More flashes happened.

"Hey, Guys back off." Started Ron walking forwards.

"No its OK." Said Bella.

She stood up on the ceiling. Ron breathed and turned around. He walked slowly towards the door. Bella had been the popular one of the bunch but they all got a bit of treat meant. Ron twisted the gold door handle. The wooden door swung open but people fulled the doorway. Thousands of people were pushing on Ron. Ron back up. People held up their mikes to Ron.

"How does it feel to be a super human?" Asked a tall skinny women pressing on his side.

A camera man stood behind her holding a big black camera over his right eye.

"Whats your super power?" Asked a voice behind some people.

"How do you run so fast?" Asked a another Man on his left side with black hair and a big huge microphone.

Ron held up his hands as people asked more and more things.

"OK, OK everybody just calm down." Started Ron but he couldn't be heard of above the rest.

Ron sighed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." The wind picked up again.

The reporters cheered happily. The wind knocked over a camera to the ground breaking it. They all blew backwards still cheering.

"OK if I see one more reporter I'm going to cry." Whined Ron.

Chase walked along side him.

"I know! People all over the state are just calling me to say hi. A group of girls came up to my door and blushed when I said Hello." Said Chase shaking his head.

The walked down the side walk careful to watch the bushes to make sure no reporters watching. Chase sneezed. Ron looked at him. Suddenly Chases phone rung. Chase looked to his side to see his phone floating next to him.

"Hello?" Asked Chase.

"What?" Yelled Chase at what the lady said.