Welcome To The Void

Ancient reptilian brain: there is nothing, only warm primordial blackness. your conscious ferments in it-no larger than a single grain of malt. You don't have to do anything anymore.

But you probably heard that before.

You: what happened? Am I dead?

Ancient reptilian brain: no you're neither in heaven nor hell, Dead nor alive. You simply are.

You: okay? Where am I?

Ancient reptilian brain: you are in The void dear child and I'm here to simply keep you alive. Your pure instinct to survive.

You: do you know what happened or who I am?

Ancient reptilian brain: all I know are the things needed for your survival. your age and your gender.

You: okay what are they?

Ancient reptilian brain: you're 23 and male

Are there any more questions boy?

You: can you tell me how to leave?

Ancient reptilian brain: I don't know how nor do I know if you even can wake up. but if you do I can help you, see you don't remember a thing before ending up here. So I'm gonna help get your mind ready for your Awakening. Are you ready.

You: I guess?

Ancient reptilian brain: good.

Your mind is already set I'm just reintroducing it to you.

You: that makes little sense.

Ancient reptilian brain: look I'm just going to tell you your stats and skills you have okay?

You: got it.

Ancient reptilian brain: good

Your intellect is 4

Your psyche is 3

Your physique is 3

And your motorics is 5

You: that sound like a really good start.

Ancient reptilian brain: your skills are logic, rhetoric, visual calculus, volition, empathy,esprit de rues, half light, pain threshold, physical instrument, reaction speed, hand eye coordination, composure, and perception.

You: I thought you said skills not whatever that is

What do they even mean

Ancient reptilian brain: you'll find out soon enough child

It looks like your finally waking up see you soon boy.