Why you shouldnt mess with percabeth part 2

Joann Parker

I have long wavey brown hair and deep blue eyes. What boy could possibly resist me? Percy Jackson. My best friend a techy nerd girl has been by my side since kindergarten.
"Just ask him out. what could go wrong?" Becky pleaded.
Many things could. there was that blonde girl he's always with. But he would surely fall for me once saw me.
"K, I'll do it!" I squealed.

I strode confidently to the pair. their eyes were in trances with each other. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. doubts clouded my brain. I reached them, smiled and kissed him straight on the lips. When I pulled away grinning, the look on Percy's face made my confidence shatter into thousands of tiny glass shards.

The pretty blonde, Annabeth, glared at me with her scary serious grey eyes.
the next thing I knew was she had tackled me to the ground and punched me square in the jaw.

Percy pulled her off of me , wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her. She melted into his arms kissing him back. tears slid down my cheeks as I hurriedly got up. I ran past them and saw a wide eyed Becky staring at the boy I loved make out with Annabeth.
"That could go wrong." I slid down the wall while I mumbled a response to her question earlier .