Forest part 2

Percy's POV:

I pulled her towards me and kissed her. Her lips were soft, plump and tasted like watermelon.

What I had planned for tonight was going to be spectacular. I was really nervous though. The weight in my pocket weighed barely anything but I felt it there.

Slowly but passionately kissing Annabeth I reached, discreetly, into my pocket and pulled out the little box Leo had made. I pulled away from Annabeth. She opened her eyes and gave me a puppy dog face, when she realized I wasn't going to give in she gave me a harsh glare and looked away.

"Annabeth... Look I love you so much, I always have and always will, every time I look into your eyes I fall in love with you even more. The sight of your perfect, blonde hair makes my knees go weak, I yearn for you to kiss me and make me fell amazing. Just being around you is the best thing I could have," my breath hitches in my throat as I saw her confused face. I slowly lowered myself onto one knee and continued speaking. "Annabeth would you do me the honor, the luckiest man on earth, by becoming Mrs. Jackson?" Sweat was starting to drizzle between my shoulder blades waiting for her reply. When I had asked her the question she had gasped and covered her mouth. Her eyes were glistening with tears.
"Oh Percy, Yes,YES. YES, yes, yes. I love you. I love you!" She jumped on me and kissed me fiercely. My heart thumped at her answer. I was officially the luckiest, happiest most excited man in the planet.

I was getting married to the love of my life.