David Miller

I'm not the most attractive guy to ever walk the earth but I'm also not ugly. My best friend, Annabeth Chase, is the prettiest girl in the world. She is such a catch! I've had a crush on her for a while now and I've decided to ask her out.

"Hey Annabeth, I need to talk to you after school, okay?" I said. My nerves are acting up. Annabeth and I are the smartest people in school and she's also one of the most athletic. I'm good at sports, just not the best.

"Okay, David. Meet me in the parking lot. I have to talk to you too." She said while brushing her hair back behind her ear. It's early morning before class starts and I'll have all day to think of what I'll say.

-----------------------------------------
-------------------just your friendly, average time skip--------------------
-----------------------------------------

As the last period bell rang, I rushed outside. Annabeth always talks to her teacher after class ends so I'll beat her there. I was so nervous. I could probably have barfed.

When Annabeth walked out she had the biggest smile on her face. She walked up to me and said
"What's up?"
"Umm well I was wondering if you--"a sea green Porsche skidded to a stop at the curb and may I add, loudly.

"Continue" Annabeth said

"Well if you--" the guy driving the green car got out. He had raven black hair and piercing green eyes the same color as his car. He walked over to U.S. And wrapped his arms around annabeth's waist and kissed her neck. She giggled. Annabeth Chase giggled. She never does that.

"David this is my boyfriend Percy. Percy my best friend David" my heart was crushed but I couldn't let her see that. Percy stuck his hand out and politely greeted me.

I was happy for them. I wasn't like most people who were seeking revenge because someone else dated who they wanted to date. Plus they seemed so much in love nothing could ever break them up.