Headcannon part 4

Percy's P.O.V
I sat on the beach, the beach Annabeth and I used to come. We'd spend a whole day here once a week. I was going to propose here. She broke my heart here. I was remembering all of the good times we had here. The water fights; sunburns; picnics; swims and the monster fights. Each of those are memories but most importantly moments. Frozen in time forever making you happy. Just like when I was with Annabeth.

"Percy," an angelic voice said.

Annabeth's P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch cuddling with Drake when a voice spoke in my mind. It was soft yet hard at the same time. It demanded to be heard yet it was graceful. I stood up and went to the balcony, listening for the voice, knowing it was a god.
Annabeth. It said. Annabeth. You made a mistake. He is not the one. Think back to the past. Before the accident. I remembered the day I was fighting a monster on the way back from work. I was hit with something, I don't know what, and it drew blood. At that moment my perspective on life changed, I no longer felt lover for Percy. I saw a man walk by, he winked at me and I waved him forward. I invited him to my home. I didn't care wether Percy was there. We were doing the deed when Percy walked in. I broke up with him right on the spot and asked Drake out. After I remembered that moment my eyes seemed to be cleared from a haze. Annabeth go to the spot. It said again. I was in love in love with Percy.

I told Drake that we were through and grabbed my keys. I sped towards the beach. Running on the sand I spotted Percy. Slowly coming to a halt behind him, I called out his name.

"Percy?" My voice cracked. I jumped on him and started begging for forgiveness.

"Whoa. Why the sudden change of heart?" He asked me, still a bit quizzical. I explained to him everything. Starting at the day of the incident. I explained that I was under a spell and that I loved him and that I wanted him back. He looked flabbergasted but finally he spoke.

"I love you too. I never stopped," with that he kissed me. Time seemed to stop and I was thankful to the gods that the spell was broken because I don't think I could have survived without him.

The end