Chapter Two

Picture Of Snake In M.M

[ Ronaeh']

As Nicole and I walked to her car . There was this lil stick note on her windshield . I peeped her face expression But I didn't say nothing .She is my bestfriend so I can tell when something is wrong with her . I didnt say nothing just yet , cause i was wondering If she was going tell me or not .

"I swear Dashia ass gets on my nerve " I said tranna start converstaion.Nicole didn't answer she countine you to stare at the little note. "BESTFRIEND!!!' I yelled loudly.

" Wass Up G-Ball ?" She replied as she stuffed the piece of paper in her purse .

"What was on the paper . You looking like you seen a ghost on some shit"

"Girl It aint shit , just some paper that prolly just blow on my car" she said . She then started up the car and pulled off.

" Mhmmm , Or Its prolly a love letter from CJJJJ Yo Boo!" I said making kissing sounds .

Nicole been fucking with nigga Cj for awhile . They like the power couple or some shit . Cj was a pretty boy he was layed back nice dude .Him And Rugger was the biggest drug dealers around town they had plugs from ATL to Texas than from Texas To Flordia . Fron Indiana to fucking Las Vegas they had bank ! They the kind of niggas that yo daddy dont like and the kind yo momma want you to avoid . Me & Nicole was hard headed cause we had to have them .

" RONAEH" Nicole said snaping me back into reality .

"What Damn ." I said looking up at her

" Get out damn . You goin sit ya monkey ass in the car then "

I looked up to see we was at Snake house . Snake was our man one hunnit grand . Whatever we wanted he either had it was going get it . Snake was like our big brother . He was fine asl but I love him to expose him to freak.

"My favortie girls in the whole wide world" He said pulling Nicole and I into his arm . His ass smelled so good .I had to ask god to for give me , cause i was thinking about doing some sinful things to him . I can tell me and Nicole was thinking the same thing . We both gave each other that look . I guess its true great minds think alike , but in our cases freak minds think alike.

" What bring yall by ? Better yet who yall gotta kill ?" Snake said with devilish smirk on his face. Snake had this down south type of accent made a girl panty wets .

" Thats was a dumb question shit but you already how we get down " I said giving Nicole some fingers .Some we been doing since we met just our lil handshake .

" We dont kill and tell . Thats like kissing and telling .Thats breaking the girl code " Nicole said .

" Well then what yall want " Snake said eyeing Me and nicole . "Anybody told yall look like Beyonce And Nicki "

" Heeee Heee You Funny . We actually do " said Nicole . she was kinda annoyed . That really pissed her off when people told us that . I been hearing it so long I kinda brushed it off .

" But forreal cut the chit chat ,. we need some thats going make a bitch whistle out her ass " I said Making eye contact with snake .

" On my life , so with that being said show us what chu got "

" yal know i got whatever , i got them drums that make a bitch holla " Snake said as he stood up . " Follow me "

Walking through Snake house was like walking through a gun shop . This nigga had gun up on the wall for show . I feel sorry for any nigga that ever thought about breaking in his shit . They ass was bound to get they ass lit tf up .Big glocks , ak's , snippers was hannging from his walls . I rann my hand accross the guns , I must admit shit guns excite me .

" Dont Start Nae , You know yo ass trigger happy " Nicole said laughing

" And you dick sucking happy so we even " We both died laughing

Snake look at us both and shook his head . " I got yall something made just for yall .. custom made" he said picking up a box. when he opened it I felt my mouth water and my eyes widen . Nicole just stood here in amazment . Two pink zebra print coated glocks and one was even diamond coated was in the box .

" On the what you got them for us ? ......I LOVE YOU " I said Jumping on Snake lap. Either he had a gun in his pocket or he was too happy to see me.

" Yeah . Yall my girls . Anything for yall . " He said while kissing my forehead .

"Come On Bestfriend we gotta make this move . Theres money that need to be made" said Nicole gathering the boxes .

" Yall be carefull out there" Snake said while walking us to the car . The nigga was even sexier in the sun light . Who ever was fucking him had to be the most happiest bitch on the plant.

As we watched Snake enter back into the house . I turned to see Nicole with the biggest smile on her face . She must either be getting some dick or she had a thing for Snake .

"You ready to fuck up some shit " Nicole asked.

" Bestfriend you should already know. Bitch you think im trigger happy ? You aint seen shit" I Said staring at the guns . Something in my gut was telling me something wasnt right .

" Take Me Home Best " I said to Nicole as I was turning up the radio.