Chapter Fifty - Five

Nicole

I feel like the only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs. Dice was one of the few I haven't questioned entirely . Can't say I haven't tho , thought about it . It was just shocking how he throw us this amazing party . Wouldn't mind if Nae married him , cause he was most def on my team .

" You like ? " Asked Dice reaching for a hug .

" Most certainly do" I said pulling him in

" I was hoping for that answer . So my guy sent me over here to put in a word for him . He said you was looking mighty good " He laughed

"And who is this guy "

" I will let him tell you . " He said walking off

"Okay " I said to myself

Hopefully whoever the guy is , he is the one to stick around for a while . Trust me when I say the next mf to fuck is damn sure drowning. I just really want someone to fuck on not really with that relationship shit . Not now in this point of my life .

" Champagne ?" asked someone

" Thank you . " I said grabbing a glass off the tray .

I couldn't believe how Dice had set this up for us . Never had someone throw a party for me . That's prolly even more of a reason why I fuck  with Dice. Not only cause he treats Nae good , also cause he took the time out to plan all this . It had to be over a thousand people here .

From the ceiling to the floor everything was pink . There was different tones of pink but it was like heaven . The decorations  was on point right along with the servers , DJ and guest.

Everything was simple just perfect .

Walked around checking everything out . Regardless if its me and Nae party I'm always watch my surrounding . Everybody Dice may fuck with We prolly don't . You never know who fuck with who , and considering that I have never met none of Dice friends . My guards was up . Just because my dress was fitted didn't mean I wasnt toting that thirty .

I just wanted to know who was around me .

Me seeing that bitch Scar face was even more of a reason to keep my shit on me at all times . I don't understand how this bitch keep popping up . A chile ran down my spine , that was another reason why I didn't like her . There is not a damn excuses in the world why a person makes you feel some type of way when they around . That's why I always trusted my gut . As of now I wasn't feeling her , shit she had to get that scar on her face for some reason .

If she on any fuck shit , I would be more than happy to finish that scar for her .

" Nicole , right ? " she smiled

" But you knew that already " I smiled

" So you know my nephew ? " she asked

" Excuse me ? " I asked taking a sip of my drink

"Dice , silly " She joked

Okay so I don't know who told her to even come up and even start talking for one . Two the fact that Dice is this bitch nephew . How ironic that this bitch is related to Dice . All this runnage was really starting to piss me off . Just so crazy how small this fucking world is .