Chapter Forty - Four

[Ronaeh']

Trust issues come from being fucked over to many times . Crazy how somebody can say all the right things but do all the wrong things . Don't get me wrong everybody deserve a second chance some don't . In my case my parents are a prime fucking example on why you can't trust everybody . Don't ever think I'm a bad person I'm a good person . I'm so good of a person I'm willing to forgive just not stupid enough to trust again .

" This son of bitch better have a good fucking excuse ."I said walking in the door

I hate walking into Dice house . It was so fucking huge every time I got lost . I went with my first mind and decided to go up stairs . Every light in the house was on but not a maid or butler in sight . I heard a lot of giggling . The laughter sound just like a females .

"Hey Baby ." Dice said waking from the other end of the hallway

" Hey baby my ass . You think I'm stupid . I'm not like these other dumb ass bitches you be fucking with. " I said slapping him

" What the fuck are you talking ?" He asked

" Why the fuck was you with Swanney earlier today ."

" Who ? I don't know a Swanney ."

" FUCK YOU MEAN YOU WAS FUCKING WITH HIM EALRIER TODAY . Dice I swear to god . Don't play with me ."

" I ain't lying . I did have a meeting at that new bar down town baby . It wasn't with no Swanney ."

" Mhmm so who you meet with ."

" Some guy that Mya had introduced me to . He wanted to get in the business with me . His name was Jeremiah. " he said pulling me in

"Jeremiah ? Mya introduced you . Mmmm ."

I knew that bitch was goin slip up sooner or later . This bitch really had some fucking balls . How you goin try to play a muthafucka  that knows the game . I told the bitch if she was a pop I was goin do some things to her .

" Listen to me Ronaeh . I would never set you up ever . If anything I got you . Trust me and believe YOUR MAN . Just like I knew who he was . I been doing some researching on the nigga . "

" You know better , huh . I trained you well " I said kissing him

" Yeah baby you did ." He mumbled

When we kissed I felt something that was unexplainable . Something more than I had with Rugger . Felt like me and Dice was just waiting on each other . We both wasn't for none . Ever since I stepped in the picture what was mine was his , what was his was mine shit everything's was ours . He exposed me to real now I hate lames .

We was in a deep passionate kiss . I jumped on him putting my arms around his neck . While he was roaming my body with his hands .I promise we was about five seconds away from fucking right then and there . He played with my click making me let out a couple of moans just when he was about slip his fingers in . The giggles came back again .

I hoped down quicker than ever and walked to the room were the laughter was coming from . He ain't chase after me or nothing . Must be nobody important . The laughter grow louder and louder . Some familiar ass laughs at that .

I took one last look at Dice who was leaning against the wall smiling .

I swung open the door and saw Noonie an Brielle .

" Explain NOW ! " I said grabbing Noonie .

"Mommmmy I wanted to come home ."

"Did you ask me could you fucking leave ?" I asked her I wasn't upset but I was .

I didn't mean to cuss at her but she not grown . I am not the most likable female in the world right now . People kill kids to as well as other muthafuckas . I came in here beyond pissed with Dice . What if he was working with Swanney ? What if I had to end him ? What if something was to go down and she was around . No mother wants her child in harms way nor do a mother wants to burry her child .

She just stood there with them pretty hazel eyes . Them puppy dog eyes wasn't goin work this time .

" Talk !!"  I said shaking her arm

" Mo-mommy I missed you . I didn't like staying there . I wanted to be with you and daddy . So - So I lied to grandma and said you send it was time for us go back ." She said crying

"What if something would of happen to you ? You are not grown you are seven you can't just leave when you please . You lied ? That is not acceptable . " I explained to her " You understand me ?"

" Yes " she said giving me a hug

Maybe the puppy dogs ain't work this time but the hug did . When she hugged me time just stop and I enjoyed every second .

" Go get your clothes on lets go grab something to eat . You to Brielle . "

Dice had enter the room with a smirk on his face .

" You knew . Didn't you ? " I said putting my grand around him

" Yes I did . You know I wasn't going  my kids down there . "

Kids ?

Lord knows Noonie is goin be one confused ass child . I guess I got to explain to her that she had one daddy and a possible step dad .

" Let's go out . Than come back and do some grown people things ." He whispered in my ear

"As much as I would love to but I gotta go back up to the hospital with Snake baby.Tomorrow ? Promise . I'm out it down on you ."

" I like that ." He response squeezing my sides

I was gaining so seriously feeling for him . To think I hired to kill him is still mind blowing . The man that sent thirty nights deep to my house . He was becoming the man that I just adored . The man I saw myself building a home and family with .

" Mommy ! I ready " said Noonie

" Me to mommy .... I mean Ronaeh ." Added Brielle .

She called me mommy

" Fine lets go then "

The kids ran a head of us . They was so energetic . Dice and I wasn't to far behind them . Dice told his minions or what ever you wanna call them the deal . They all nodded their heads . We walked getting in to the limo . One of Dice dude knocked on the window right before we was about to pull off . He whispered  something into his ear and by his face expression it was something serious . The dude handed Dice the phone and He handed the phone to me .

I just stared at him a confused .

" Hello ? " I said putting the phone to my ear .

" Nae get here . Nicole was attacked ." Snake said with hurt in his voice " She cool but still come up here .. NOW "

Them words echoed in my ears making my heart pounded . Who was dumb enough to fuck with Nicole was all I thought .