Chapter Twenty - Five

[ Nicole ]

I hate getting up in the morning. Its like I don't function right before 12 pm . Nae phone was going off just as well as Snake phone . They ass had all the hoes.

" Y'all Get up . Shit Its not even 10 yet and y'all hoes calling " I said stretching .

" Girl . You mad Cj ain't calling you. " Snaked joked .

" Hell Yeah . " Ronaeh' added

" Fuck both of y'all . " I responded flipping them off. They always think they know some shit .

" You maddddd !!! " joked Ronaeh.

" Or Nah " Snaked cracked

" Noo . Fuck I gotta be mad for . "

" Make me some thing to eat y'all . Yo boy hungry " Snake Said .

" NO! " we both yelled.

" Fine then " he said walking out.

We ran after Snake jumping on his back .

" Y'all ain't light " he joked

" Nawl . You just weak"

Right as we was walking in the living room there was banging on the door.

" POLICE OPEN UP ! " they yelled .

"Here we go "Ronaeh said irritated .

Since Ronaeh and Snake always had a problem with the police I opened the door . Two cops stepped in. You could they was fucking rookies

" Yes" I said with a warm smile . Every body became a different person when the police came around , but with them you tried not to laugh .

" I'm looking for Nicole White , Ro -Ronaeh Carter , Jeavonny Maxwell And Mya Smith . " he announced walking In .

" Thats us ." Ronaeh spoke .

Oh shit . I knew that look oh to well on Ronaeh face .I never understood why she couldn't just be cool around the police .

" Except Mya she don't live here. " I added . To think of Mya I haven't heard from her since that day . To think about Mya I haven't Heard from Shay either.

" That's nice. Cut the fucking chit chat . lets get straight to the point . Do any of you happen to know a Ray Johnson ? "

"HOLD ON You in my house.Dont come off so rude buddy . You can most def see yo way the fuck out. But yes . That's my ex boyfriend . What's the problem ? " Ronaeh asked . He caught her on the wrong time.

" You do now . According to his wife he hasn't came home or called in about three weeks .Y'all was the last one To see him " the officer said . Avoiding that Ronaeh just made him have several seats .

" His Wife ? " Repeated Best friend. I could tell she was hurt .

" Yes . A Ms. Tiara ...... Williams. "

" In that case . I don't know no Ray Fucking Johnson . None of us know this person you're talking ablut. So you can get the fuck out my fucking house . " Ronaeh said calmly . She said that so calm it was scary .

" I will be watching yall. So be careful "

" You heard what she said .Hit the door fam"spoke Snake .

" Alright Alright .No need to get rowdy . " He said before him and his partner opening the door. " Y'all have a nice day . "

" Hey If I happen to Rugger I will be glad to put two to his chest and another one in his head " Ronaeh told the officer slamming the door in they face.

Just as I was about to say something Nae rushed out the house . I didn't brother to run after her , cause I already knew were I would find her.

" Chole I gotta feeling there's going be five funerals real soon "Snakes said flopping on the couch.

"Correction six. One is pregnant .Remember ? " I responded

" We can't kill no baby Chole. There is two types of people in this world that you don't fuck with . A child and elder . " explained Snake

" Fuck it kill four . Torture one ."

Sometimes I wish me and Ronaeh picked a different life style . We not bad people at all . Graduation was less then two months away for us. Playing these games , having muthafucka shoot our house up , people trying to kill us , killing other people , having the police at our house all that shit was getting old. We had goals to achieve. We was going be proud college graduates . Then again I forgot who the fuck we was . So we was always going have muthafuckas tranna to test us. I never been worried about no bitch or nigga . Especially if they was out to or put up to kill me or Nae . Dying was off limits for us .

" I'll be back Snake " I said exiting out the house.

With all this shit going had me thinking were the fuck was CJ .Rugger and him was Business partner . I love Cj no doubt but if he had parts in whatever the hell was going on . I wouldn't hesitate to kill him and cry later .