Chapter-Thirty Nine

[ Ronaeh ]

Walking through the mall was the usual . Everyone had to stare bitches had to hate niggas had to try to get on . Like damn you see us walk in and out of here at least once or twice a month . I didn't care tho I wasn't here for them . I was here to spend time with my two main woes .

" Aye Nae there go shorty that was pregnant "Snake said pointing her out .

" Shall We ?" I said giving Bestfriend that look .

" While yall being petty I'm about to call Noonie " he added

"We shall ." She said walking over to the girl table leaving Snake behind .

The girl just sat there and watched as we sat at her table . She had a ugly as smirk on her face like she was expecting us . I had to give her ,  her props . She prolly was the only female that was not intimidated by us . At least for the moment she wasn't .

"Well .. Well ...well . Look what the cat dragged in . Hoe number one and hoe number to " said Tiara

" Look at what I should call the pound on .  Mut number one and mut number two " Nicole replied pointing at the girl stomach.

" Don't worry about these muts . They well taking care of "

"Don't worry about these hoes they well paid ." I shot back . The anger that I felt before I didn't feel it . I didn't care about her carrying Rugger baby no more . Didn't bother me one bit . Felt sorry for her cause if the lil muthafucka was anything like its daddy then well that's another story .

" What do yall want ."

" Just wanted to stop by and tell you we ain't forgot about you . " I told her

" Oh my god I'm pissing in my pants . I'm suppose to be scared ." She laughed

" No not at all . I might come for you today , or the next day . Hell it might be years before I come for you . Just know when you think shit all sweet and good . BOOM ! Ronaeh pops up and get cha" I said laughing .

" Well when that day come I will be waiting . .....Me and lil Ruggers . " she said with a grin on her face " I'm having twins "

" Aww That's so nice . But you know what's so funny " Nicole said clapping her hands " Twins doesn't run in Rugger family .... Wait and neither do they In yours . So come again "

She didn't say anything she just shifted around In her seat . She didn't even look us in our eyes no more .

" Someone was being a hoe ! Awwn poor stink . "  I joked

" I guess some one didn't know we did our home work ."  Nicole added

" Both of yall can go to hell ." She final spoke

" We get that a lot ."

" You just mad cause Rugger married me . You mad cause he wasn't just fucking  you . You also mad cause he got tired of you . "

" That's what you think ?" I asked

" Nawl baby that's what I know " she snapped
Flashing her ring .

" Well less get things straight shall we . One me and Rugger was together since we was fifth teen. That's six years ! He was never tired of fucking me . Please believe me ! From what I was told you didn't even know how to suck dick right . So come again ? He married you ? Yes he did but who wouldn't marry a damn near millionaire daughter . The only reason why he married you is for his come up . You are the most well respected drug dealer daughter . So who wouldn't use you ? "