Chapter Fifty

[Ronaeh ]

This whole little thing was giving me a headache . It was cool at first but this fool is actual trying to kill us . That was so adorable to me . Sick ass bitch really think he goin walk out of this if he wasn't already dead . Just thinking of him gave me a attitude .

I was to far in to this to try to back out now . That's wasn't even how I got down . I finish what I start even if I ain't start it . I'm going finish it that was a promise . Ain't no hoe in my blood .

We been sitting outside whoever house for about two hours checking it out . It was only seven niggas there so far . Well that's how many I counted that walked in and out . Swanney should of knew that wasnt shit . After all this time he should of known to have a army come after us . Better yet he should of came and did it his self . Only punk ass nigga send his homies to handle his shit .

Since I felt like I was running shit witch I was . I came up with the idea of telling Kj to call up one of his hoes and send them in as a decoy . He did as I asked . I just wanted to be sure of what was going on in there for all I know it could of been a set up . I be damn if I get caught slipping again . If a muthafucka ever catch me slipping again it's cause I was dead . Long as there breath in my body I want be caught lacking again .

His hoe finally arrived . I swear hoes ain't never on time for shit . I ain't even waste time tranna greet and meet I could care less . All I knew was her name was Veronica and she was a hoe that was possible about to be killed . I couldn't risk my life for a nigga that only call to fuck . I don't care how good that dick is . It was never that fucking serious . Especially not worth losing ya life . Hoes will be hoes . Will do anything to get that number spot . I explain what she was goin do and how to do . Hopefully she did it right cause if the bitch died not my fault .

" When you get enough info ask to go the bathroom and send me a quick text or something ." I told

"Aight Nae ." She said getting out the truck

I ain't think they was going let her in . Real OG's would of instantly ask her what the fuck she want and who sent her . These was some fucking rookies had to be . I hated rookies they was just to easy . I'm glad they are tho shit, this can go alot quicker now . Since they rookies I'm still stuck on why they dumb asses still in there .

" Aye on some real shit tho . If my hoe die Nae yo ass owe me a hoe ." Kj said passing the blunt

" That's cool . She goin die alright but I got chu. She ran through away . You need to upgrade ." I told him

Time couldn't go no slower . This shit was so irritating . If I ain't know any better that bitch was in there getting a train ran on her . She should of been sent that lil text . I look at my phone for the hundredth time . I paused and shook my head it was the second of June . Gradation was today .

Fuck ! FUCK FUCK!

This bitch got five minute or I'm going in my fucking self . I told myself when this shit was starting to happen with Swanney . He wasnt goin make it past gradation day . I'm going make sure of it . I fired up another blunt as we waited . Kj and Strap was in their own lil world and conversation . I was just relaxing waiting on that text .

Begin high was the best feeling other than sex . Made you feel like the world around you was a joke nothing but fun and games .Weed wasn't for everybody tho .

I remember Nicole , Snake and I first time getting high. We was like fifteen . We was already bad as shit . Since we was selling the shit at that . So I was just curious on what it felt like to be high . Of course I had to talk them into doing it . They most def went along with it . Nicole rolled up the bitch couldn't roll for shit . It was better then what me and Snake had . Went out to our favorite park and smoke it . Mann we tripping so hard . I literally thought I was going die . All we did for the rest of the night was laugh , eat and smoke more .