Chapter Twenty - Eight

[Nicole]

I been laying here for the last past twenty minutes or so . I got the most vicious hangover in life . I don't even remember how I even got in the house . As of right now I didn't really care . I been playing sleep for the longest I just feel like somebody is hovering over me . I heard all type of noise like they was going through things . I know muthafuckas is not crazy . Breaking into my house ? Going through my things ? Where was Bestfriend ? I couldn't even fucking think the hangover was so damn massive .

I just said fuck it and decided to open my eyes . Fuck it I thought shit whatever happen HAPPENS .

" I don't know who the fuck you are . Who you wanna be . Who you think you are . Or nor don't I care about you living to see who you are" I said raising from my bed going towards the dresser , not looking in their direction .

Why even look ? If they was goin make a move why even care . I had a hangover , it was to early for the bullshit, and on top of it all I was hungry as hell . So whoever it was . Was about to find about what that hot shit felt like .

As I bent down to look in my drawer I felt someone brush against my ass . Not only was the muthafucka coming in my shit unannounced but was a fucking creep .

" Girl It's just me calm down " a female said . I know that voice .

" Indo What the fuck you want ? " I asked looking into the mirror . I could feel this was not goin to go to well for her.

" I heard yall been looking for me " she asked with a confused face .

" is that right ? " I said grabbing my phone . Of course I had to text Bestfriend tell her what was up .

" How long we been friends ? " she asked looking at her nails

" Shit I should be asking you that . I thought we was better than that Indo . We been girls since forever and now you became one of those."

" One of what ? What are you talking about " She really was tranna play dumb like she ain't know shit .

" Stop tranna play like you all innocent cause YOU CAUGHT ! Swanney . He your fucking brother . No wonder why he been laying low . After that day we ran down the plan for yall . We Ain't really seen him . You one snake ass bitch. BUT I must say you one Clever ass bitch . " I told her while hopping on the dresser .

I had to keep her in my eye sight I had to be far but close enough to her . If I know Indo like I think I do . I know for a fact she was going try some hoe shit . I was prepared .

" You know you and Ronaeh' are some very smart girls , but it's clear yall ain't that smart . See Me and bro ass been in this game for a while now . We ain't new to this shit . " she explained

" Your point is ?"

I was getting very irritated by the minute .

" My point is WE NOT GOIN LET A COUPLE OF KNOCK OFF NICKI AND BEYONCÉ Try to take what's our from us . So one of us gotta go " she yelled pulling out her gun .

" Omg your gun is cute . Can I hold it ? Indo that is a fucking pretty ass gun " I said sarcastically tranna to not laugh in her face .

" You take me as a joke " she said stepping closer . I didn't move at all . I wasn't scared . It was kind of cute that she had a gun. A GUN . I couldn't wait to tell Nae about this shit . She goin damn near piss on her self .

" Yes ... yes I really do " I admitted . " Whatever You going do baby do it . Come on shoot me right here " pointing to my forehead .

"You know I really liked you Nicole "she said stepping between my legs .