Chapter Sixteen

Mya and Indo in MM

[ Ronaeh']

We been watching Swanney for two days now.  That shit was getting boring . He was never at home ... Ever . Only time he even was there to shit , shower ,and  shave.  Couple of times he bought a bitch home.  I can't lie his stroke game ain't no joke .

" Bestfriend they here ." said Nicole.  Her friends from way back  was coming over . They was our plan B.  "Be nice Naae foreal . "

" Whatever . Them YOUR friends NOT MINE " I said irritated . I didn't really care for her " other" friends . Mya was cool , but the other bitch Indo I didn't like. It was something about her I never liked , but couldn't put my finger on .She was very sneaky. One time when we were in Jr high . Nicole got her self in a mix up and Indo put her all out. Ever since then I didn't like nor did I fuck with her .On top of that she fucked with Rugger . I don't fuck with , like , or talk to any bitch that fucked with my nigga .   She lucky Nicole ain't let me  get in her ass . I would of made her swallow her tongue and rethink life. 

" HEYYYYY " Both of them yelled .

" Heyy look at y'all bitches look cute and shit " Nicole replied excitedly . She act like they was me coming through the door . Yes I was a jealous .

" Hey Nae " Mya greeted me with a hug . I can't lie Mya was fine . She was just the right complexion of carmel . Her hair was long that hanged down to the middle of her back.  She had a smile that light up the room . She was truly a walking goddess. I got to have her meet Snake .

" Hey Boo " I said returning the hug.

" Hey Nae " said the bitch.

I shifted my eyes from her to Nicole.  Nicole gave me that look. I really don't wanna even be near the bitch let along speak to her.  For Bestfriend I thought to myself before speaking .

I gave Indo the death stare for five seconds . " Hello Bitc- "

" Ronaeh!" Yelled Nicole. She was really pissing me off .

" Hello Indo" I said forcing a smile.  Indo was pretty . I may not like her but im not no hater . I wouldnt call her ugly , cause she far from it . I did give credit when its do . She looked like a teenage Rihana.  She was covered in Tats . She was the perfect size at that. 

The only reason why they was here is so they could help us with Swanney.  Watching him cut in to our money with Dice.  Plus they was our plan B . One of them needed to fuckin with him  . Get to know him , learn his every move , you know shit like that . Who else to call them Mya and Indo . Indo the sneaky bitch . Mya could be her watch out.

" So what's up . What's the deal Baby?  " Mya asked

" I need y'all to play house with this nigga "

" You know we down for whatever " Indo said throwing her hands up.

" I already know G- ball" she explained . What the fuck she called me g- ball . A wave of sadness came over me. 

" So OK explain then. "

" All y'all need to do is gain his trust , get in good with him , learn his operation , basic shit.  Find out his name . Where he came from ? What he really about ? Fuck him if y'all got to. " I explained .

" Sound like my type of party " Indo said.  Fucking hoe I thought to myself.

" Good that's what I'm talking about " Nicole said giving Indo some dap . That must be they handshake.

"What's his name" asked Mya

" Swanney " said Nicole . As soon as Nicole said that Indo had a confused look on her face .

" His name sound familiar " she claimed . Prolly one if the niggas she fucked .

"Is that right ? " I asked

Nicole gave me the death stare . As of right now I didn't care.  She was most def getting the silent treatment.

" All the other shit is in the folder " says Bestfriend , handing a folder to Mya .

" We Finna get straight on it " both of them said .

" Do a job I got a something for both of y'all " Nicole said.

As Nicole let them out the door . I got my things . I wasn't finna stay in the same house as her.  I can't believe she made me this mad .

" Bestfriend Were Going ? " she asked

I said nothing .

" Heeellloo"

I said nothing

" RONAEH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING GOING ... MATTER OF  FACT WERE THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU GOING ? " She yelled . she never yelled at me like that .

I said nothing but I countine to gather my things .

" Fuck You . " She yelled

" fuck me ? No fuck YOU G- ball" I yelled back. With that begin said I tried to leave out the door. She stood in front of the door . I tried to push her but she was fast .

" How cute You mad " she said smiling.

" Get out my way Nicole seriously  " I said

she stood there with her arms folded .

" No " she replied cocky. 

I left her in front of the door . I went to my room and slammed the door .

" Have you had a nap today ? " Nicole said entering my room

" Nooo . " I said sadly

" Well you need one " she said closing my door behind her .

" No I don't " I said heart broken .

I just didn't understand why she was still friends with that bitch . She called that bitch the nickname she gave me . She stood up for her. Every step of the way I was there not her . When she cried . Who wiped away her tears ? I DID . 

I can't believe her. I can't believe I was that hurt . I couldn't believe I was actually jealous of Indo. I was so deep in my thought I didn't realize I was crying .