Chapter Twenty- Seven

[Nicole ]

I couldn't stop shaking . I saw plenty of bodies , hell I was sometimes the reason why they was just bodies . Seeing one of my own bodied now that's another story . Also something thatI rarely saw . One of my people getting killed? That shit sounded foolish . That shit ain't even sound right in a sentence.

There was somebody in the bed but the cover was over them . I just prayed it wasn't my CJ .

" Pull back  the covers " I said pushing Nae

" You so scary. " she said gripping the covers at the bottom .

" Hurry up "

I was getting impatient . I noticed the outline of the body was just way to big for CJ . The body was shaped more like a woman .... a woman . If it was a woman that was sleeping with him shit she should  of died .

I don't understand why females like to fuck with other women boyfriends or husbands . Like that shit is mad disrespectful . That was something I couldn't do . I want his undivided attention . I wanted to be the only person he was fucking . I had standards . What most didn't understand you can't just blame it all on them cause men were dog to . It was vice versa .

"You ready ?" Bestfriend joked

I just rolled my eyes and smiled .

She yanked the covers off . When I saw who it was I could almost laugh . CJ could of did better than that . This is why I only fuck with Nae she will always be my only female friend . Rest of them bitches is and will remain associates .

" Ew Swanney could at least put some clothes on her . Bitch I'm blind " she ass laughing "Her body  is so nasty . Sneaky bitch "

I looked around the room . All under the bed . I knew CJ had to be in the fucking apartment . Something that I knew he won't  goin do is leave somebody that wasn't me in his place . Last it but not least I knew the closet . The closet has to be everybody hiding stop .

I didn't even think twice about it . I simple snatched open the door. I almost could thank Swanney . Not only did this confirm that this bitch was cheating but him and Rugger wasn't shit .

" Looky Looky here . Look what I found "I said laughing .

CJ was tied up from his hands to his feet .  He had a some dried up blood on his face but he looked fine to me . I tired to dragged him but he was to fucking  heavy for me .

" Was somebody getting down and dirty with fatty over there then got busted in on . Then you let the nigga tie you up "  Bestfriend said grabbing CJ legs dragging him . 

I sat Indian style by his head . I just look at him for the moment thought about all the memories I had with him . Although he wasn't apart of this sick ass set up game we was playing he still cheated . With two bitches I knew and kicked it with .

I snatched the tape off his mouth .

" Talk " I said calmly

" Untie me man " he said firmly .

I sat there while he squirmed around . I guess Ronaeh got impatient cause she took it upon her to untie his feet and help him up . Glad she did it cause if it was me he would prolly would of died there .

" You fucked Indo ? " I asked

" You really goin ask me that .. Listen I don't even get down like that . Why would I fuck your friends . The only pretty friend you have is Nae . I been tied up in that fucking closet for I don't know how long .  Yesterday a bitch in some stripper type  shit dropped that fat bitch off ." He explained

" How did Indo get a key to my fucking house then YOUR KEY!" I said pushing him

"Your house key is on my fucking key ring . Look how about this I'm not finna be in this game with you or whoever . Me and you are DONE ! So whoever you into it with tell them stop fucking with me . "

After he said done I didn't listen no more . He was braking up with me cause he couldn't handle my lifestyle . After what he been through I was there . I was the reason he was the person he was today . I wasn't goin let no other woman have the man I put my hard work into .

" This what you want . Ok ! OHH FUCKING KAY " I said walking out the room . I went to the kitchen I was goin to get his gun . If I can't have him nobody can . Not finna leave me high and dry . I been faithful and loving . I supported him and he wants to be done . Yeah over his dead body . I walked into the kitchen and saw Ronaeh making her some cereal .

" Go to the back there and make sure he don't leave " I told her .

She did like I asked . I went through every draw in that kitchen and didn't find it . I went through the fridge and freezer . The cabinets to . I knocked over everything f on the counter . I couldn't find it .

Ronaeh ran into the kitchen for another bowl of cereal .

" Really at a time like this . "

" This my favorite . And I'm fucking  hunger got damnnit . He not leaving I tied him back up . What you lookin for ?" She said eatting the cereal .

" His gun "

" oh why didn't you say so . It's In the cookie jar . " she said

I looked in the cookie jar and she wasn't lyning . I grabbed it out the jar and power walked back to the room with Bestfriend on my hills . When I walk back into the room the smell of Dashia body grew . I couldn't take it I had to hurry up and get the fuck out  of here .

" So you want out of this ? You want to leave me ?" I asked him

He nodded his head to every last question.

" These his keys ?" Nae asked holding up his keys .

" Yeah.  Put them in your pocket "

I turned back to CJ to find him laughing . Why do everybody laugh at us like we want be the reason they wouldn't goin be in a body bag .

" I hope you go to the pit of hell  "

"I will save yall a spot next to me and Rugger "

I fired the gun three times every last bullet into his skull . I felt good about it .

" Let's go " I said walking out the the door . We got outside and heard sirens . On top of  that it was smokey .  We never been the type to attract attention from the police and wasn't about to start now .

We wasn't going to back to Rugger truck so we took CJ car . He wouldnt be driving it no time soon so why let it sit here . We drove past Mya house and sure enough the police was towing Rugger truck . I wasn't worried cause him and Nae was together for a minute so why wouldn't they find our DNA in his truck .

" Damn I got some memories in that truck " said Nae turning up the radio .

We finally got back to the hotel. Bestfriend ain't waste no time getting the shower . Snake and Dice still wasn't there . I assume they was the reason for the smoke . Before throwing keys on the dresser I looked at the them . He wasn't  lying his key to my house was in there .

There was only four people that had keys to our house . Ronaeh , Snake , CJ , and myself . So how did Indo get a key .

" His key on there ? " asked Nae walking out the bathroom

" Yeah "

Bestfriend took out her phone . I was lost on who she was calling .

" Snake do you have the key to our house " she asked " Aww yeah that's right you did say that . "

She hung up and looked at me

" He said he lost it . Mya took his fucking key and gave it to Indo . That's why I told you . You don't need no fucking friends other than me .  "

It did make sense . Snake key came up missing when Mya came around . That's why we left open are doors sometimes . Mya knew the whole time . She was in on it . Not only was she a opp but she was using snake all this time . Damn even side bitches  was becoming unloyal .