10

Title: Poppy's Feather
(Reader silly alone time)

Sometimes stress makes others lose hair, to (Y/M) she lost hair when she brushed it, washed it, and especially when she'd run her fingers throughout the day. She's sure her vacuum was more hair than dust bunnies, she'd pretty sure those bunnies use her hair to make beds!
Though, to a giant bird like Poppy it worried her more than ever. It wasn't exactly easy to grow new feathers instantaneously, if there's a patch missing it's noticeable and makes her feel insecure. She went to tea at (Y/N)'s house as usual, their weekly catching up and she had told her close friend she was losing feathers everywhere! She felt embarrassed when someone found her feathers or brought it up, usually when she molts she stays home for a few days. But she wasn't molting, while sipping her tea she'd shake on the occasion and they'd fall off and Poppy and demonstrated how frequently they'd fall gracefully onto her dinning room floor. (Y/N) reassured her friend that she didn't mind the mess, she'd sweep it up and maybe come over the next day to do a skin treatment. Maybe a vitamin mask of some sort, she'd have to decide.
After Poppy had made her departure, (Y/N) began cleaning up. She started with the table and the tea set, brushing the crumbs off of the side so she could sweep it all up and be done. She swept up the smaller feathers into a pile, a hand full of big feathers had been under the crumbs. She picked on up and slid her fingers with the feather to get the crumbs off, her finger tips felt the smallest bit ticklish and it made her smile. A plan had been brewing, the feather was almost the same size as a peacocks, a bit smaller and not as fan like.
  She finished her cleaning and danced around with the feather, using it to act as if she was dusting her shelves and counters.
As the sun had set she tried on her different outfits with the said feather, neatly hanging clothes thrown about her room. Her round bed by the window was covered in discarded clothing, blue silky sheets hidden beneath piles. If she had a camera she'd take pictures, she felt very sophisticated wearing her pearls and the feather!
  She felt a tad bit weird wearing her friends feather, it was like if she put Julie's clipping as an accessory.
Standing in the middle of her room she felt doom looking at her wrecked room, she better get to picking up...