───── 08

Jennie stared at the UA campus as she neared the school

The sharp, chill air of April brushed against her skin as a small breeze picked up, ruffling her hair. She was wearing the standardized UA uniform; dark green pleated skirt, white, button up t-shirt, red tie, and a tight gray blazer with green embellishments that showed off her figure. The dark-haired girl wore ─ very ripped ─ mesh black tights, with small white leg warmers; her shoes were platform white and black sneakers. Jennie's hair was slicked back into two buns, before continuing down into braids that descended from them; decorated with all kinds of elaborate pins and hair-ties. As her signature, she wore rings across her fingers, and necklaces decorated her neck ─ her earrings chimed as the wind blew and her nose ring sparkled whenever the sun hit it.

Jennie's manicured red nails gripped at her school bag harder as she entered the inside of UA. She wasn't the only student trying to find her way trough the halls and to her correct class, in fact, the halls were crowded with other students. Managing to slip past the shoving students ─ who, by the way, had no reason to shove; class wasn't starting anytime soon ─ Jennie found herself staring at the sign: 

CLASS 1A

Considering how massive the door was, she only had to open it slightly to be able to slip herself inside the classroom. When she turned around, her carnation colored eyes found that she ─ thankfully ─ was not the only one there. Jennie saw a few familiar faces from the entrance exam, along with someone who used to go to her old Middle School. Everyone almost seemed to be in their own world; either too nervous to go up and talk to people, or too entranced with the fact that they actually got accepted to UA ─ well, all except for two people.

"─Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"Huh?" The annoyingly arrogant voice of Bakugo rang out in a mock response, his lips stretched in a cocky grin.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing up school property, you cretin," the boy with glasses and dark blue-hair scolded ─ he was one of the people from the entrance exam that she recognized. 

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass?" The blonde questioned, "Or were you born with it?"

The boy with glasses recoiled, fumbling with his words before he took a deep breath, "Uh─let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy─"

"Somei, huh?" Bakugo interrupted, now glaring up at Iida from where he sat. "So you must think that you're better than me─"

Jennie pressed her hand up to her forehead, already sick and tired of this class. The dark-haired girl set her bag down under her desk, before collapsing in her chair, her eyes observing other people in the room more intently. 

"─You would threaten me?" She heard Iida gasp, "Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"

Bakugo merely scoffed, probably thinking of some quick retort before he suddenly paused, going silent as he stared at the large classroom door. Iida quickly followed suit, making everyone ─ even Jennie ─ turn to see what the new commotion was about.