𝟎𝟎𝟒

I opened the door and saw a tall man standing facing his back in front of me

  I opened the door and saw a tall man standing facing his back in front of me. 'Please god help me' I prayed in my head. I collected all my courage and raised my voice

"Who the fuck are you" I asked. This whole time I was facing his back but after I spoke, he turned letting me see his face. I could tell you that this man is Hot as fuck. I mean bro look at his fucking Face! He legit looks like a God.
"Oh my god, come to your sense Jisoo, he might hurt you" I said to myself.

Without asking anything he entered the house. "Excuse me, what the fuck are you doing? Who gave you permission to enter my house?" I said. "Leave before I call the cops." I said as I took my phone out from my pocket. He suddenly took away my phone from my hand. "God that was sexy!" I said to myself. "Omg stop drooling Jisoo!!" I shut my thoughts away. "What are you doing mister! Give my fucking phone back" I shouted.

"Ugh you swear a lot. Just like your dad" He finally spoke. But what does he mean by "Just like your dad"? Wait is he here knowing that I'm Kim Kimseok's daughter? Is he here to hurt me?

"Wh-who are you" I asked him. My voice barely came out. Now I know that this man is here because of my Father. "I'm Kim Taehyung, The son of Kim young-do and Kim Haejin who your father killed" He said with darkness filled his eyes. It was scary. "I don't know who you are tal-talking about, pl-please leave" I said and pointed my finger toward the door.

"Ofcourse you won't know who I am. But I'm sure your father do." He said and started taking small steps towards me as I walked back until I hit the wall. He came to me and grabbed my hair. "Ahh- wh-what are you do-doing? Please leave me" I said and he grabbed it more tighter. "Listen Kim Jisoo, from now on you are under my control. I will make sure you'll pay for everything your Father did to my family." With that said he released my hair and walked out. I let out a sigh.

"Why does this always happen to me? I never did anything wrong to anyone. I don't even know the guy who came right now. Why? Why god? What have I done wrong? Why do I have to experience all of this? How did that guy even found me?" With lots of thoughts roaming around my head, I slowly fall asleep.

──◍──

The sun rays hit my face as I slowly opened my eyes and realised I just spend the whole night sleeping on the floor. I came to my sence and tried to get up "ahh" I cried in pain. I can't move my head. It's soo much in pain right now. I think it's because how hard that guy grabbed my hair. Well thank god it's Sunday. Otherwise wise I would have to rush to the cafe because that lady said to join on Monday. I will take rest today and go to work with full energy tomorrow. I thought and went inside my room.