𝟎𝟏𝟖

──◍──

──◍──

I was half way through my bath when suddenly I remembered today's incident in the car. Ugh that was soo fucking embarrassing. I have never got this much embarrassment in my whole life and that too infront of him to make it worse. I pressed my forehead against the wall and hid my face in embarrassment even though their's no one here.

But on a real note though, he looked dashing today. I almost couldn't take my eyes off him. Everything in him was perfect. His jaw line, His sharp eyes, His shoulders, He himself was perfection..wait now I'm simping over the one who hates me? Damn jisoo.

I got out of the bathroom and wore a white crop top and a black jeans to go with it.

──◍──

I reached Jennie's house. It was all dark. "Wait is she not here?" I asked myself. I was about to take my phone and call her when suddenly she opened the door and flashed a smile at me. "Something is weird about this" from the moment I came here I am feeling like something bad is going to happen. And now I feel it even more.

"Hey Jisooyaa, you are here! Come inside" she invited me and opened the door widely. She's acting weird. Her facial expressions are kinda weird today. I looked around the house because I am feeling someone else than me and Jennie is here.

But I didn't mind it that much as Jennie has a dog, so it must me him. I went sat at the couch and took out my phone when I received a notification but before I could I see what that was, Jennie snatched the phone away from me.

"What the fuck" I am soo pissed right now, why the heck did she take my phone. Something is definitely smelling fishy.

"Chuu no phone today, let's have our time. I will off mine too" she turned off my phone and put it aside and she did the same to her's.

"So let's watch a movie?" Jennie asked

"Sure" I said as she took the tv controller and started scrolling through Netflix when finally she found something.

Believe Me: The Abduction of Lisa McVey

Why the fuck would she select this movie to play in front of me. This movie is about a 17 year old girl getting raped by a serial killer.
She knows how much these topics affect me and still she's doing this.

"I'm sorry but can you choose another movie." Without hesitation I said this straight to her face. She clearly knows that I'm annoyed right now. She awkwardly laughed "of course, I'm sorry" she said without taking that smile off her face. This is making me want to leave this place right freakin now. But I hold myself back.