𝟎𝟎𝟔

──◍──

──◍──

I have been observing this lady for the past few days. But all I could see in her was pure hurt. But that doesn't mean I should let her live peacefully. But something about this girl is making me weak. My heart kept saying "Just leave her alone. She did nothing wrong to you." But on the same time my brain is saying "make her feel the pain which your parents felt while taking their last breath. Her father killed your parents. They are the same blood. Make her feel miserable" both of these thoughts were running inside my head. All that matters to me is my parents so I followed what my brain said.

"Your dad must be sad seeing his daughter in this situation." I said while leaving a small chuckle. But Her eyes become darker. Her face becomes more lifeless. She looked at me in the eyes and passed a small smile. "Trust me, he wish to see me die too" these words left her mouth with no expression. I could feel her emotions bursting inside her, Making her want to hug someone so hard and cry her heart out. And I can see her holding back her tears.

But I think she's just faking it so I will release her. I grabbed her hair again "your silly act is not gonna work on me" I shot her a death glare. "Silly act?" She said with a dark smile. "He even fucking tried to rape me." Her words made me freeze. "He tried to rape me while my mom was away" She said half screaming. She bursted out with tears. "I would have been a fucking raped woman if my mom didn't arrive in time" She breaks out crying.

I stood there shocked not reacting to her words. "Why are you hurting me for what my father did? I was just a child like you when all these happen. Please leave me the fuck alone." She said with nonstop tears. I kinda felt bad for her but after all, everything that matters the most to me is my parents.
Every night I go to sleep all I see in the dead body of mg parents. It's been decades since I have peacefully slept, All because of her Father. "As long as You and that bastard share the same blood, I won't leave you alone." the revenge side of me was kicking in. I wanted to give my parents Justice. I did feel some sympathy for her but No! I lost my parents. I lost my family. Just because of that bastard. I won't let anyone related to him live in peace. "For now I'm gonna release you." "But don't fucking think that I'm gonna leave you alone. Remember my words. I will make you feel so fucking miserable." With that said I dragged her out of the room. She was silent this whole time. I throwed her into my car and started driving to her house. It takes like 1 and a half hour to drive from here to that village.

This whole ride she was silent. I turned my head over to look what she was doing, and there she was sleeping in the back seat. She looked so tired but peaceful. I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked soo pretty. I felt like holding her close to me and embrace her in my arms. I quickly shoved my thoughts away when I realised what I was thinking. My gaze become darker. We reached her house. I turned back to wake her up. But I didn't wanted to wake her up normally.. I saw a iced water bottle in the side of the car door.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

♡.﹀﹀.♡