𝟎𝟏𝟗

──◍──

──◍──

It's been already three days since that whole sleepover shenanigans happened. I haven't been to the cafe yet. Lisa told me to take rest as I need some time.

To be honest whatever happened that day didn't effect me that much. I have already been through every hardship a human can face in their life. I don't have an aim in my life anymore. I am just living just to 'live'. My life has no aim. I'm keeping myself away from committing a suicide because of my grandmother's wish. Whenever she visited me secretly she always said to take care of my health and live a happy long life if I ever got out of that house. So I'm living just for her even though she is no more.

I was walking through the roadside going to the cafe, munching on a peanut butter sandwich in my right hand and Taylor swift playing in my Spotify. I'm a huge Taylor fan, more like I'm a swiftie. Her music helps me a lot to get distracted from disturbing things in my mind. Pretty much music helps me. And I have great taste is music too

──◍──

Finally the day is over. I sat in the table with two coffees in my hand,one for me and one for Lisa. We were just casually talking like always. Lisa told me that if I ever mention the things happened earlier she'll get pissed and look forward to my future. And her words are really helpful too.

"Jisooyaa, I really think he's in love with you" I chocked on my coffee and gave her a death stare.

"No,he is not"

"Yes he is, you should have heard the concern in his voice that day when he called me to check where you are"

I was about to oppose her when a manly voice interrupted me.

"You guys talking about me?" He was leaning against the door with his both hands in the pocket, man's looking like a whole damn meal right now. But on a real note though, when the fuck did he came in?

Both me and Lisa got up from the seat and bowed at him. Which he did the same back to us sat on the chair.

"You guys talk, I'll get you some coffee?" Lisa looked at Taehyung making sure if he wants coffee or something else.

"I'll just have a caramel macchiato" he said and focused his stare on me while Lisa went to prepare the drink.

"What are you doing here?" I asked being nice as possible, even though he helped me in many situations I think he still hates me.

"What do you think I'm here for?" His quirky question made me confused. How would I know why he's here for. Weird

I stood there without answering and he left out a small chuckle. I looked at him and tilted my head wondering what's going on. With just a second he came back to his cold self, like what the fuck is going on?

"I came to say that, Lee Taeyong has been sentenced to 16 years in prison. He will also be under surveillance of a psychiatrist. You don't have to worry about him anymore" He said with straight face

I stood there as a sigh of relief left my mouth. Now finally I don't have to be scared of him.

I turned my head towards Taehyung, he hates me right. Why is he doing all these to me?

"Y-you hate me right, but why are you helping me?" As these words left my mouth, he looked straight into my eyes. What's that supposed to mean? We stayed like that for minutes when finally Lisa came with his Caramel macchiato.

It's already been 3 weeks, i don't know how my life is going smoothly, it feels like the peaceful times before a huge disaster

It's already been 3 weeks, i don't know how my life is going smoothly, it feels like the peaceful times before a huge disaster. And the worst part, I think I'm falling for someone, That too someone I should never feel that way.

Kim Taehyung, he's not hurting me anymore but who knows if he comes out of a blue and throw me out of my house. But still I'm feeling kind of a giggles inside me when I'm around him. And it's more than sure than he don't feel the same towards me.

It's almost 3 pm now, I'm getting ready to go out with Lisa, I'm finally going to Seoul city after soo long, I am really nervous, what if I see someone that knows me.

Lisa told me not to worry and she'll take care of everything, she said that not going out and just staying in this small village is exhausting. Her exact words were "sooyaa, we got only one life, Enjoy it as much as possible. Forgot the past and start a fresh new page of your story." She's my new reason to live now

We both are going to a party of Lisa's Friend. So I'm wearing something "sexy"? I would say that.

 So I'm wearing something "sexy"? I would say that

JISOO'S OUTFIT

Today I'm gonna fucking enjoy, I'm not gonna give a damn about others, I'm gonna get wasted.

I applied a dark red, fenty beauty lipstick and waited outside for Lisa to come and pick me up.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

♡.﹀﹀.♡