𝟎𝟏𝟏

I don't know if I should enter or go back till he's gone

I don't know if I should enter or go back till he's gone. I can't control myself. I'm shaking, I'm so scared about what he will do. It's already dark and staying out is not safe as I don't know most people here.

I slowly walked towards my gate and saw him leaning back to his car. His cold aura was seen in his face. I collected my courage and went towards him. He turned his head with a smirk when he saw me.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him keeping my head down. He looked at me with dark eyes filled with hatred.
"One month, you have One month to leave from here"
The words from his mouth shocked me. What does he mean by I should leave? This is my house. I didn't sell this to anyone? Why should I leave? I looked at him with shock. "What do you mean by I should leave? This is my house! I didn't sell this to anyone. You are the one that should leave." I said almost shouting. I couldn't keep my anger down like what the fuck does he think of himself? My life was finally coming together and This house takes a huge part in it. I can't leave this house. I don't freaking get why he wants me to leave.

"Listen Ms, Jisoo" He said with a provocative tone. "Now This house is in my name. You have no fucking right over this. So I want you to fuckingtake all your stuff and leave this house within one month." These words came out of his mouth which made me freeze. I'm too shocked to even react. Like how the fuck can he buy this house without my signature or fingerprint. I never gave anyone my signature or fingerprint. Then how is this possible!!??
"Do you really think I'm stupid? I know you can't buy this house without my consent. It's impossible" I said like he must be joking.

"It's funny how you really thought that I kidnapped you that day for nothing?" He chuckled "For your information when you were unconscious I took your fucking fingerprint" He showed me the agreement which had my fingerprint and it was about that this house is now in his name and I have nothing to do with it.

 I showed her the agreement which clearly said that now this goddamn house is owned by me

I showed her the agreement which clearly said that now this goddamn house is owned by me. It was all in my plan. I wanted her to be homeless. With this one month she wouldn't even be able to collect half the money to buy a new house. So it's a fucking win for me.

I saw her falling to the ground on her knees. I was shocked by her move. She grabbed my leg and started crying "please don't do this, I know my dad did really wrong to you. But what did I do? Pleaseee this house means a lot to me. Even though I have just spend 3 weeks here. This house is a part of me. Please don't do this. I will do anything please don't tell me to leave. This is the only thing I own" I heard her saying all these words in a sob. To be honest I kind felt bad but after all her father deserves it- wait, she said her father tried to  rape her right.

When she told me about this when I was half drunk so I didn't took it seriously. But now I think about it, it might be true. I looked over her crying while begging me.

My mom won't be proud if she saw a girl on her knees begging infront of me. And I don't want that.

I slowly made her stand in her legs. Her knees were all swollen because if the sharp stones on the ground but she didn't look bothered by it. "You can have this house but please don't tell me to leave. I will pay rent." Her voice was not stable at all. She was a crying mess while saying these words. I looked at her "I will pay however money you want. Please let me stay here" she looked at me with red gloomy eyes and said. The view infront of me was kinda heartbreaking. She clearly have some connection with this one.

"I'll think about it and notice you through messages. But don't get your hopes too high" As soon as I finished my sentence her face lit up. I could see her getting her hopes up. And I liked it for some weird reason. Now she looks like a 5 year old when her mom said she'll but her candy after all the crying mess she had.
She wiped down her tears and bowed infront for me. "Thankyou so much sir" she said keeping her head down. Even though I haven't agreed to the whole rent thing yet. She was actually acting like I sold it to her.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

♡.﹀﹀.♡