𝟎𝟐𝟎

──◍──

──◍──

Finally she's here,

"OH MY GOD A FREAKIN GODDESS!!" Lisa screamed which made me jump back. I laughed and got into the car.

"I SWEAR TO GOD JISOO YOU'LL MAKE ALL THE MODELS IN THIS WORLD JOBLESS." She squeezed herself into me in happiness. I swear she's the best!

"You know what?" I asked Lisa with a pout, she looked at me happily surprised "what's it Girlfriend?" She giggled

"YOU ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN THIS FREAKIN WORLD" I exclaimed with pure sincerity and happiness.

Then we both spend a good 10 minutes arguing who is the best human until both of us finally came up to a point where we both agreed we both are the bestest.

──◍──

"We're here" Lisa unbuckled her seatbelt and took off her shades after parking the car. I nodded and got out of the car. Damn this hotel is damn huge

This is some kind of a rich people place, I'm still kinda nervous thinking if someone who knows my dad recognise me. But then I can't live while being scared of this anymore . At some point they all will know. I looked at Lisa making sure everything is going to be fine.

"Don't worry Jisooya, everything will be just fine" she gave me a assuring smile.

──◍──

As soon as we both entered the room where the party is held, loud music hit my ears almost making me annoyed, I'm not a loud person and these kind of things annoys me. But I'll be fine. I guess.

As we both were walking all we see is rich spoiled kids dancing their asses off on the dance floor.

The thick smell of alcohol went through my nose making me sick. I swear it made me SICK.

I never had any type of alcohol in my life, more like I was not able to. But today I will, I don't even know if I have high or low tolerance to alcohol. I guess I will find it today.

──◍──

We both sat on a nearby empty table and talked about various stuff until the bartender came to take the order.

"Hey ma'am, what can I get for you?" The bartender asked us politely

"I will take a Bergamot mojito." Lisa told her order and looked at me to tell my order.