𝟎𝟏𝟑

Lee Taeyong

Lee Taeyong. He was literally the last person I would ever want to see. I wouldn't even care if it was that Taehyung, Taehyung is hundred times better than this guy. He never did anything sexual to me but Lee Taeyong he was always that guy who's eyes was filled with lust whenever he sees a girl. That time I was too young to understand all his doings. The way he touches me in the name of "You are my sister". Everything he has done was just disgusting.

He was too focused on his phone. Before he could turn his head towards me, THANKFULLY he got a call. He got up from the seat, went out if the cafe and continued talking meanwhile his friend was waiting inside.
It's a perfect time for me to escape.

"Excuse me sir, I'll be right back" I said to his friend and walked as fast as I could.

I entered the kitchen and saw Lisa washing he hands after cleaning all the dishes. "You took the order? What do they want?" She asked me and wiped the water off her hands. "I'm sorry Lisa, I feel kinda dizzy if you don't mind can you please go take the order. Again I'm really sorry" I know I shouldn't be lying but I don't want to face him. It's scary. "It's totally fine, I'll take the order but are you okay? I'll bring you some water" she took a water bottle from the refrigerator and passed it to me I thanked her and gave her a smile.

──◍──

Lisa came with a notepad written with the food they want.

I started preparing Chocolate mousse because that's what they want while Lisa was preparing Americano.

We both finished making the food. We rested it on a tray and Lisa went with it.

I could see him with his friend discussing something. "Are they here to find me?" "What if they came because they know I'm living here?" I kept biting my nails because of nervousness. Lisa came in and saw my state. I quickly stoped biting my nails and acted like I'm fine.

"Sooyaa are you okay? You don't seems fine. You can go if you're not well. I can manage the rest" She said looking concerned. I feel really bad for lying but I gotta save myself from him. "Are you sure you can handle the rest of the work yourself?" I feel really bad for her. "Yeah I just have to wash those 3 dishes and close the shop that's it. I'll be fine" she said and hugged me and I did the same

──◍──

I was walking to my house with lots of questions and thought wandering around my mind. I was drowned in my thoughts when suddenly a car stopped in front of me which made me flinch.

I was about to shout at the person for almost hitting me with his damn car until the man came out of his car.

It was Taehyung. He looked so unbothered about what just happened. He smirked at me and leaned back on his car "Why are you sweating so much? Looks like someone is in a hurry" he mocked. I didn't reply and just kept walking and of course he followed me.

"Damn you are so festy today!" He claimed and rested his hands on the pocket. I still remained silent and kept walking.

I kept on walking and he followed me. We both we walking on the road side when all of a sudden taeyong's car popped up.

The moment I saw him I felt some heavy burden inside me. But i didn't felt like I was not safe maybe because Taehyung was with me. Taeyong never tried to rape me or anything. But he always tried to get sexually close with me and his touches were all in a uncomfortable way and the main reason why I'm scared of him is that he is really obsessive.
That's what I'm most scared of him.

He came out of his car. The last time I saw him was the day that guy tried to rape me (jisoo's dad) Now his whole look got darker, his eyes were screaming evilness.
Taehyung besides me was behaving kinda cool earlier but after he saw Taeyong his dark cold aura came back.

The look of both from these mens were giving me shivers. "Ohh god what's gonna happen" i cried inside.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

♡.﹀﹀.♡