𝟎𝟎𝟓

I could here him closing the door of his car

I could here him closing the door of his car. But I didn't move from my place I stood there behind the door. I was shaking. I was feeling that something bad is going to bad. I finally moved and went inside my room and called Jennie.
"Oh Jennie please pick up. Pleaseee" I prayed. Then suddenly I felt someone's footsteps getting closer and closer. Before I could close the door. He entered my room. This time he was not alone. There was two more guys with him.
"W-what a-are you doing here" i shuttered. I could feel his gaze tearing me apart. The other guy came close to me and..*blanked out*

────

My body was numb. I could feel myself tied to a chair. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a abounded room. It was fully dark, no sound, no electricity, no windows and I was the only one there. I could feel my sweat dripping off my face. Even if there was a chance for me to escape how will I go back to my house? I never went out from my previous house. I was isolated there. The only thing which connected me to the small village where I'm living right now is my phone. Before running away from that house I researched a lot. But now I don't even know what I have got myself into. I can see my death coming closer to me. Today or tomorrow I will surely die. I'm getting myself prepared for whatever is gonna happen to me. I couldn't help myself, a strong bundle of emotion blasted inside me. I started crying out loud. "YOU ARE A MISTAKE, WE NEVER WANTED YOU. UGH I WISH YOU DIED, YOU BITCH." These words from my father kept playing in my head. He said those words to me when I was 8 years old. If he saw me now I don't know what would have happen. He would probably- no "jisoo don't think that" I said to myself holding my tears.

But the fact that no single person in the world actually cares for me is so hurtful. I thought of killing myself a lot of time. But I stopped myself by saying that there is someone in this world who actually cares for me and will probably die if I die. Even though it's not true and people would actually celebrate my death. But after all it was just an excuse because I was scared of death.

My face is fully swollen right now. I haven't eaten anything. I heard someone unlocking the door. I was soo scared. I could feel all the cells in my body crying for help. My health condition right is soo bad. I feel mentally and physically soo weak.

I saw a man coming in from the door, I couldn't see his face as there was no light. He turned on a little light about my head. The strong power of light made me close my eyes as it was uncomfortable.

Finally I opened the eyes and saw Kim Taehyung standing there holding a plate of food. "At least my kidnapper cares for me more than my parents" I thought.

"Here eat this shit" he said and put that bread on my lap, more like he throw it. I couldn't move my hands as it was tied. He noticed it and came closer to me. He untied the rope and throwed it away. My hands were finally free. I took the bread from my lap, I could feel his dark gaze. I was about to eat the bread when **Splash** "ahhh" I cried because the cold liquid was splashed into my face. He poured his Coke to my face. I'm all wet now, The coke is dripping down from every inch of my body. "Did you really think I was gonna treat you smoothly here?" He said with an evil laugh. "Just so you wait Jisoo, I'm gonna make your life so miserable." He said and grabbed my chin so tightly. "Hear me out, no matter how much you cry for, no one is going to come and help you" He said and grabbed my chin even more tighter which made me cry from pain. He came closer to my ears and whispered. "Your dad must be sad to see his daughter this way."

*ੈ‧₊˚

♡.﹀﹀.♡