𝟎𝟏𝟎

I woke up with a huge headache

I woke up with a huge headache. I slowly got up from my bed as the sun rays kept on hitting my face. I sat there on the bed like a statue thinking about everything that happened yesterday night. All I remember is Kim Taehyung kidnapping me, pouring ice cold liquid on me and finally the most surprising part bringing me to my room. "Got just hate me too much that he's making me suffer all this" I said to myself with a sad smile
"Shit!"
I suddenly remembered about my new job. It's Monday today. I can't miss this Job because my life depends on it. I already spend the money I stole from my father to buy this huge as fuck house and some other stuff.

Even though I am tired and is not in a right mental and physical state I still got up from my bed and got ready for my work.

I went inside my bathroom to take a bath. My face was sticky because of the coke he poured on me earlier. I let out a deep sigh. After taking a quick bath, I went downstairs and check the cabinet and took out a protein bar and ate it on my way to the cafe.

I reached the cafe and saw a girl around 20s standing there and cleaning the windows She had short brown hair which made her look extra Young

I reached the cafe and saw a girl around 20s standing there and cleaning the windows She had short brown hair which made her look extra Young. I went near her and showed her the envelope which the old lady gave me before.

"Hey I am here to work as a pâtissier. When I came before, the lady here told me to come join on Monday" I showed her a big smile and said

"Oh yeah of-course. Grandma told me that you'll be coming. By the way I'm Lisa" She raised her hand for a handshake which I quickly accepted. "I'm Jisoo, Kim Jisoo" I said and responded to her handshake.

"Come let's talk inside" she opened the door and placed the cloth which was on her hand this whole time on the counter and then sat on a two person table.

"So tell me about yourself." She asked me with a friendly tone, she was making sure that I'm getting comfortable being here which I was. "ummm..I'm 23 and I can bake any kind of pastries or desserts. My house is just 7 or 8 minutes away from here. And I live alone" I said with a proud smile.

"Oh that's great I'm also 23! Also I desperately need a best friend so if you're agreeing to be my new friend then you can start your work." She said with a proud cool look on her face. "OMG YES! I would love to be your friend" now I'm finally feeling the real feel of getting friends. This topic of friendship is making me soo excited as I have never experienced it in my entire life and now I did!

We spend more time talking about ourselves and our interests. Throughout this whole conversation all the thought of Kim Taehyung and my past just vanished away. It was a nice peaceful moment. I wish it's like this forever.

──◍──

It was already evening. Many customers came by. Even though this is a small countryside village there are many people here and many shops too. The whole day went soo smoothly. I said bye to Lisa and exits the cafe. I took out a deep sigh as it was a hectic day. I don't wanna go back to my house because I don't know what's waiting for me there.

"Please god, I wish nothing bad happens today" I prayed and started walking. It takes 7 or 8 minutes to walk from here to my house but I like it. The weather at the evening is cool, The sky is pretty, the beautiful sun setting down, birds going back to their nests. Everything is perfect here except my life.

I looked at the pretty pinkish sky and plugged in my airpods.

I played 'Mood' by DPR Ian

I played 'Mood' by DPR Ian. When I finally got a phone which was given to me by my mother I came across his music and I am literally obsessed, it's perfect.

"Color in my mood, no blues, your violets on horizons" I singed along with the song while I was walking to my home.

After 7 minutes of walking I finally reached my home. I saw my gate opened. "wait I locked the gate in the morning when I left so how the fuck can it open by itself? It must be the wind." I thought and walked closer when I saw a Black Bently on my front yard. My legs started shaking. I already know who it is. Should I go inside or stay here?

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

♡.﹀﹀.♡