𝟎𝟏𝟕

──◍──

──◍──

As soon as I received the message I felt kinda weird. I mean not negatively but Jennie herself told me before that she hates letting people sleep in her house so this sudden invite is kinda weird. But without thinking much about it I replied.

Well that was kinda weird

Well that was kinda weird. Why would she don't want me to tell others about this? Not gonna lie, these past few days she is acting so weirdly lately. More like she's showing fake love towards me. And it was kinda obvious because I lived with people who always showed me fake love. But I was saying to myself that "Jennie is a nice person, she wont be like that" but who knows..this world is full of mysteries.

──◍──

It's already 3:00pm and we are closing early because everything got sold out real quick. Even though this is a countryside village, it's not what I expected it to be like. I thought it's gonna be a empty village with just a bunch of small cottage houses and all but it's exactly the opposite. There's a Park, Salon, A primary school and a high school, supermarket, a hospital, many clothing stores, and of course some vintage cafes.

Most of our customers are basically teenagers who cut their class and enjoy their life while others are just tourists who visits the village because there's many places which could attract the foreigners.

I was making my bag ready so that I could go home and get ready for the sleepover but I'm the middle of that Lisa tapped my shoulder. I looked back "Hey, let's have a cup of coffee" She raised the coffee cups and gave a cup of coffee to me. We went towards the table and sat.

"So Jisoo, I have been noticing since when you arrived that you have many bruises on you arms. I tried soo hard to not ask this matter to you because I know you will feel uncomfortable. But I think we are solid friends now and I think I should know, so that if I have any way I can help you" I have been thinking about telling about my life to Lisa because I feel like we both are now really great friends and I was looking for a chance so that I could tell her. I am the only friend she have in this town and we are really close too. My past was not a perfect one but my future can be if I have nothing to hide.