Help me

Then Nojiko began to tell you her and Nami's story..

And their 'foster' mother, Belle-mere

Your heart melted when you imagined Nami run around like a kid, about her talent and her dreams, how she'll get scolded..until it was all ruined..

The moment Arlong placed his foot on the island.

Your trembling hands clenched on your crossed arms, accidentally scratching yourself yet your couldn't care less, your eyes fixed on Nojiko as she continued to tell you the story..after that fish man killed their mother in front of their eyes...

And then you all got to finally learn why Nami works with him, because who would work with someone who killed their own mother whom she loved so much?!!

She was gathering money, to buy the island and village from Arlong and free it..8 years of works, of dirty looks from the villagers, of running away and hiding around buildings. But she is so close to gathering the needed amount! 100 million belly..

"Nami! Nojiko! Don't let anyone beat you! Even girls have to be strong!!"

"No matter what, don't ever hate the world you were born under.."

"Don't ever lose the strength to smile no matter when...it's alright if people don't praise or compliment you. Because if you live on.."

"You'll surely come across fun times as well!!!"

"I've decided that I'll never cry again...and to fight alone!"

You watched in silent when Nojiko punched Sanji in the head, telling him she only told us because she didn't want us to interfere so you walked up to her and passed by her causing the girl to raise an eyebrow "thank for telling us.." you said, back still turning to her "we're not going to interfere since you guys are insisting. Don't worry" you words made Usopp gulp in confusing "let's go look for Luffy" you began walking away, placing your hands in the jackets pockets to hide your trembling fists..

"Wake Zoro up"

You kept silent the whole walking, Usopp was too nervous to talk to you while Sanji was fawning which ended with him getting into a fight with Zoro. When you made it to the village, you already found Luffy waiting, and in the middle of the road, trembling down on her knees...her sobs filling the air..

"Arlong! Arlong!! ARLONG!!!!"

Was Nami..

Blood gushing out of her arm as she stabbed it over and over again, and when she raised it high, Luffy grabbed her hand making her flinch, "Luffy..!" Her teary eyes looked at him before turning away, screaming at him to leave. 

You walked up to the two, Nami began coughing as she covered her mouth, before she turned to look at you all "Luffy...Sora.."

"Help me..."

You bend down and sat on one knee in front of her, taking the hat from Luffy and placing it on her head, you took her bandaged hand and grinned widely at her, next thing you heard..

🍖:"OF COURSE WE WIIIIIIILL!!!"

Her eyes went wide open, but before she could say anything, you already stood up and walked away to the four boys, "let's go" Luffy ordered as he cracked his knuckles..

"Roger"

What everyone was witnessing was out of nature..

Luffy broke into Arlong's place, crashing the doors, he was raging..the moment he learned which one of the fish men was Arlong..he punched him in the face sending him to a wall 

"Don't you dare...make MY NAVIGATOR CRY!!!"

As fishmen tried to attack the boy, you along Sanji, Usopp and Zoro took care of them down easily...way too easily 

🚬:"Jeez..running in head-first like that all alone" 

🍖:"I ain't losing, don't worry about me"

🚬:"Dumbass! When did I ever say i was worried you?! I only meant you shouldn't hog all the glory to yourself"

🎯:"I d-don't particular mind either w-w-way, Luffy!" 

🍶:"Ain't you gust?"

🃏:"This is what the villagers been scared of? They seem like a bunch of two-knee fish to me" 

A smirk spread across your face as your eyes stared right back at Arlong who was shaking of anger from the joke you said, Zoro chuckled while Luffy and Usopp were holding their laughter "even your jokes are the best~!!" Sanji clapped his hands for you, every other fishman backed away but it was obvious they were raging.

"SHAHAHAHA!! So you guys are here for Nami?! WHAT COULD 4 MEASLY HUMANS DO??!!" Yet it seemed like Arlong kept his cool, suddenly an octopus guys blew from his mouth and a familiar water fall appeared from the water, before you knew it..

"mo-chan ♡!" You called, and the cow's teary eyes turned to look at you before he mooed happily when he noticed you, as you were hugging his nose he rubbed himself against you all happy and cheery, but when he saw Arlong's eyes glare at him, he began to tremble and try to hide behind you "Luffy, any way we can get him out?" You patted him to calm him down and Luffy nodded "leave it to me!"

Luffy raised each of his feet before slamming and burying them to the ground, literally, then he proceeded to spin his body a few times before grabbing Mooho from his horns "I just need some help real quick!" He smiled innocently, "Sora!! We gotta back away for this one" Zoro called unlike Sanji who was already in his way to rescue you, but when you took a step back, your leg slipped in a puddle of water and you fell backwards, barely missing Mo as he flashed before your eyes and you hit something soft.

You blinked when your poor friend went flying "I said help him not teach him to fly.." you sighed, finally getting up to find Sanji is what you fell on "are you okay? Sorachi-san!" "Mhm! Thank you, it's nice to know I don't have to hit my head from now on" you smiled at him and he jumped up and helped you up "it's my pleasure" 

Then each of the guys got his appointment, Zoro against the octopus Hachan, Sanji against Kurrobi and Usopp versus Chew. But you were left, Luffy was supposed to go against Arlong but he's stuck, and as you were walking up to him since a few fights accured, a shadow casted over you and you stopped "I'll get you out of my way really quick.." 

🎯:"Soraaaaa!" 🚬:"Sorachi-san!!" 🍶:"Behind you!!" But he was too fast..

The villagers eyes went wide open, some dropped their weapons, Hachan slapped his face and screamed while Zoro and Sanji smirked.. 🐙:"ARLOOOONG!!"

Despite the blood dripping from your palm down your hand, it remained tight around the fishman's  long nose, before you buried your foot to the ground and bend down, Arlong was shocked when his feet where in air before his eyes met the sky and everything went dark..as you slammed his body to the wet floor.

TO BE CONTINUED