12- The Story Continues

*Caleb's POV*

Amy and I entered tumbling through the door. Her, because she couldn't see. Me, because I had been carrying her. She wasn't heavy, she was light as a feather, but I wasn't the strongest boy in the world.

'MOM! DAD! HURRY! AMY CAN'T SEE!'- I screamed loudly. Amy was still crying. The first ones to come down were Hayley and Mom.

'Amy, dear, what's wrong?'

'Ms. Katie, I can't see!'

'What? How come?'

'We don't know, mom. We were walking and suddenly she began seeing all blurry.

'Oh,gosh. BILLY, ANNIE! WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!'- She shouted. Soon, both of them showed up and we left for the hospital.

A few hours later, we were back. Everything was okay, and Amy was now wearing contacts. In her hand, she had her contacts kit and a pair of black wayfarer glasses in a pink case. By that time, it was very late at night.

'Okay, kids. Time to go to sleep. Tomorrow at 4am everyone has to be up for our flight.'- Billy said, and we all went to sleep.We went to the bedroom with Annie and Hayley, and Amy tucked Hayley in.

'Amy?'- Hayley asked.

'Yes?'

'Can you sing for us please?'- Annie pleaded. I smiled. Lots of nights, when Amy stayed the night, the girls would ask her to sing for them to sleep.

'Okay, What would you like me to sing?'- Amy asked smiling.

'LAVENDER'S BLUE!'-They both said in unison. Lavender's Blue was Annie and Amy's favourite song.

'Alright. Lavender's green, dilly dilly, Lavender's blue, when I am queen, dilly dilly, you shall be king. Lavender's green, dilly dilly, Lavender's blue, you should love me , dilly dilly, like I love... you...''- She sang. By the time she finished, both Hayley and Annie were asleep, and I was borderline.

'Lol Caleb, you are falling asleep.'-Amy whispered. I kissed her and she went to her bed and covered herself with the blankets. I also did, and we both fell asleep.

*Amy's POV*

'Good Morning! Get up! We will loose our flight!'- Katie said, turning on the lights. All of us covered our faces with the blankets to cover the light.

'Yes, this is the kids when you wake them up.'- Katie talked to the camera. 'Amy, Caleb, Ann, Hay, really. Get up.'- She said. I woke up first and put on my contacts. Caleb woke up and came to kiss me.

'Caleb, Amy, not in front of the camera!'- Hayley said.

'We've kissed in front of the camera millions of times'- Caleb said.We all got changed and packed our things, and left for the airport.